2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
279333524_4943734552391897_6199517162877354779_n.jpg

All them buckets and only 2 Turnovers in the last 4 games?

All the free agents are salty they didn't get to play Utah to get their next contract :lol:

Come on man, stop putting so much blame on Maxey :lol: you steady be doing that to the kid

He's 21 in his second year you can't depend on him to be so ahead of the curve especially since he was found gold to begin with at the 21st pick

Harden should be doing the heavy lifting in scoring and playmaking, that's what he's getting paid all that money for and why they traded 1 starter, a malcontent and their backup big for
I’m not saying Maxey is the problem at all. But these past 2 games he’s been a zero. Maltese is the problem lol

Toronto is gonna put the focus on Jim and Jo so Maxey and Tobi gotta produce to keep the doubles from stopping

I’m not saying Maxey is the problem at all. But these past 2 games he’s been a zero. Maltese is the problem lol

Toronto is gonna put the focus on Jim and Jo so Maxey and Tobi gotta produce to keep the doubles from stopping
We know who Thybulle is though. He's definitely a problem but I don't think you can pin so much on him either. He's playing like 14 min a game lol and missed the 2 roadies

If anything he's a part of the depth issue y'all are facing

You should be able to get past Toronto but Boston or MIL is going to be hell matchups. Shoot, if Miami gets healthy they will be tough too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom