2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
1651014416163.png
All because they didn’t want to amnesty Kendrick Perkins

Got damb it's painful to watch the Hawks on offense too :lol:

Been reading all year from a few folks that "offense isn't their problem" but a quick check for their Playoff numbers and they're 2nd to last in Offensive Rating

Bottom 5 in :
FG%
3P%
Assists
TS%
eFG%
Turnovers %

With that said I'd take Bog or Huerter on the Mavs next season

No Lowry or Jimmy. Should be easy to get Trae on the ball against Herro or Duncan Robinson every possession.

And of course the Hawks still aren’t doing that :lol:

He’s gonna get at least 1 more year after that conference finals run last year, but if Nate can only come up with gameplans against drop bigs, it’ll be best to part ways with him sooner rather than later.

As someone who thought JJJ would be a perennial all-star and dpoy candidate... I really need him to step it up

You don’t need to call for a screen & bring Bam directly into the play if Herro is guarding the ball :lol: They’re just going through the motions

It feels weird that dude is calling this Grizzlies v Wolves game when the Heat are playing. I thought he was their actual commentator lol

Next CBA agreement about to get real funny…Simmons finessed the League.
Kyrie too . I forgot about his foolishness before the vaccine. Bruh took off 2 weeks to grieve about jan6 and was spotted partying lol . Then the bubble when the nba said that he couldn’t go to show morale support he want everybody to no show .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom