2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
When me and beach em was going at during the bubble :lol:
All y'all going back and forth on Simmons over the years too :lol:

But the fanbases with only like a few posters, they're different. It's like they're carrying the whole **** on their shoulders. They gotta stick together lol

I still think Nate is a good coach and Spo is obviously superior but man some of the stuff I’ve seen us do or not try to do got me questioning Nate fr fr

Hawks can’t even break a full court man press, embarrassing but That’s what happens when only 1 person on the team can dribble n apparently the coaching staff totally off guard by a simple press :lol: :smh:

And Trae need to be aggressive and go get the ball, yo going out sad right now wild passive and just sitting back watching the rest of these dudes struggle

Collins and Capela out there clearly a step behind them dudes not fit they just forcing it rn
Collins lowkey messed up the cohesion since coming back this series. Dude is a walking rust bucket, can’t even catch passes cleanly.

Grizzlies have missed like 5 shots within feet of the rim and can't hit free throws and the Wolves have a bajillion turnovers.

Some real ugly ball being played rn
Oh yeah I knew there was a third Minnesota fan lol

Ja is the biggest contrast of timeless art x complete out of rhythm dribble straight into defenders lol

That live ball turnover by Ratsull was really really bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom