2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came in here talk about this Minny and Memphis game and Ja’s dad sitting next to his brother Usher

E050C72F-1FDA-4960-81D9-EFD765143630.gif

I'll be back in Minny June 1st to bury my dad...then I'll bury you next if you want.

This is why nfl>>>nba by miles.

An nba tv partner is leaning into trolling. Nobody talks about the game. The X’s and O’s. About bostons incredible Defense. Instead they will spend 70% of the airtime trolling and ranking players to tear them down.
My guy Trill Withers has been saying this for years... The NBA is the only sport where the media hates the game.

Reactions: OTG
This is why nfl>>>nba by miles.

An nba tv partner is leaning into trolling. Nobody talks about the game. The X’s and O’s. About bostons incredible Defense. Instead they will spend 70% of the airtime trolling and ranking players to tear them down.
I get what you're saying but the actual emotion and connection I get from each sport, when I had peak interest in the NFL it still didn't compare to the NBA

But I agree, the hate culture of the NBA has gotten old. I mean it's been here for a long time now. The way the NBA is covered is always in a negative tone and to hate as many players as possible and to complain how the current league is softer than the past lol

I ******* love Ant so much :lol:

T by Naz c’mon these refs just let them swear at each other

Edwards 5/11 (3-4 FT)
Towns 2/5 (2-2 FT)
DLo 2/5 (2-3 FT)
Bev 2/3 (1-1 FT)

Need Towns and Russell to get open and succeed or fail in the second half

messy game between minny and memphis. i expect the second half to get tighter and minnesota to take this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom