2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
CP after that 1st half

FI_7-x1X0AQbTp-.jpg

My son Lavine wet the playoff bed. Dekobe going to dekobe too.

Going with the Pels
Right? I was leaning that way too but when I imagine Zion joining Lavine and DeKobe I automatically think, damb that's a great trio!

But, shoot, CJ x BI x Zion is actually gonna happen... and I feel like I'd rather roll with that trio

It's kinda weird to think about it like that. They should be able to do damage in the Playoffs

Yea D’Lo is not max worthy at this point. And if he thinks someone will give to him well then good luck ✌🏾Wolves FO need to go get some other pieces.

Feel like minny is a tougher match up for the dubs. Both teams probably take a gm or two at most. Don't see it being a long series either way
idk. Dray gonna get in KAT's feelings for at least a game or two

Russell is so inconsistent

Edwards is a tough off the bounce shot maker but at some point his shooting luck prob come back down

Memphis playing hard, crashing the boards and being able to overcome leads is always kinda scary to play against. Could see them getting 2 on GSW if not more

idk. Dray gonna get in KAT's feelings for at least a game or two

Russell is so inconsistent

Edwards is a tough off the bounce shot maker but at some point his shooting luck prob come back down

Memphis playing hard, crashing the boards and being able to overcome leads is always kinda scary to play against. Could see them getting 2 on GSW if not more
Memphis beating GSW

Memphis beating GSW
I'd only be mildly surprised

It's funny how Minnesota giving them hell though lol. They seem to know how to contain Ja for stretches of the game and then all of a sudden he just goes on outbursts

Plus I think Memphis depth is superior to Minnesota's by a long shot. As you get deeper into the Playoffs, GSW's really good depth is a weapon, you need to be able to match it

Think the warriors will be able to throw different bodies at ja. From gp2, wings, steph and having dray help will be huge. Ja going have to work on the other end which will tire him out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom