2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd only be mildly surprised

It's funny how Minnesota giving them hell though lol. They seem to know how to contain Ja for stretches of the game and then all of a sudden he just goes on outbursts

Plus I think Memphis depth is superior to Minnesota's by a long shot. As you get deeper into the Playoffs, GSW's really good depth is a weapon, you need to be able to match it
Minnesota and Memphis are pretty much a match in transition scoring

That, along with Bev guarding Ja, and having a team with Kat, Ant and even DLo is an underrated combination.

Ball Don't Lie

Man that ***** lies all the time
mjlol (1) (1).png

Dear basketball God's, I know you took care of the nutcase and the NBA version of an Instagram thot in a sweep.... And it has given my heart joy. If it's not too much to ask... Please let the raptors come back to eliminate the sixers.

In the great Kobe's name, I pray, amen.
AcceptableAmazingFreshwatereel-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Wonder who gon be that player to step up for the Suns next season with CP3 being gassed like he was in the first half.

Welp! That’s it and BI prob has a broken 5th metacarpal bone fams! Definitely messing his shot up. Wrap this series up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom