2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine making the playoffs only to get swapped in the first round .
Almost as bad as making the finals only to lose .
🐸 🍵
NT WOKE

Imagine making the playoffs only to get swapped in the first round .
Almost as bad as making the finals only to lose .
🐸 🍵
NT WOKE

Remember do bee do said he’d rather not make the finals than be down 3-2 :rofl:

Then the Lakers came back and won in 7 :rofl:

9756490.jpg

Growing up in Queens, I saw Nina Sky around Astoria often.

Bumped into them at Regal Cinemas at Kaufman back in the early 00's. It's great to see they're doing well.

Gotta trade ben to OKC or Orlando. Somewhere that’s going to babysit him. Thskip and Shannon made it seem like the yips made his back hurt. Well in the case get him away from any team with expectations
I said trade yo to Sac in the last offseason so he can do whatever in irrelevance and peace …Can send him to Orlando for Issac straight up tho

Probly woulda been better for the Sixers too, but they were big game hunting n landed on old man Harden :lol:

Gotta trade ben to OKC or Orlando. Somewhere that’s going to babysit him. Thskip and Shannon made it seem like the yips made his back hurt. Well in the case get him away from any team with expectations

Perfect places for him. Throw Sac in there too. Benjamin isn’t built to play on a winning team

Down 100 betting after first round, have not hit on a good parlay since the superbowl, sucka bets but if you hit 1-2, right back

Coworker who season ticket holder to Bulls, bet me 100 after game 2 that Bulls would win series, so that should be a W after tonight

The advances in modern health and beauty technologies is amazing. People used to look old in their late 20s back in the day.

mann I was lookin at some class photos from my Dad's HS days and Jesus.....we done came a longgg way lol folks was looking like they was in they mid 30s working 2 jobs.

Fast forward to my HS yearbook and we all look like damn babies. But the HS kids now all look grown af thanks to makeup/IG and clothing choices. Lookin at my prom pics compared to my baby cousins prom is like night and day.

no thanks to Ben in OKC. If he was an ending contract, maybe it' be intriguing but coming off a year where he missed the entire season plus playoffs with hurt feelings/performance anxiety, I want no parts of that contract with 3 yrs remaining. We'd have a bad weather day and son would take PTO for weeks after citing being scared of how loud the Thunder and rain be.

Fits right in OKC. Y’all give out unlimited PTO days after January

My grandparents were in their 40s looking how people (white people, more specifically) these days look when they’re in their 70s.

JR. and EYE BOTH know Bane the real deal, and Jah is a God but...............................

ant jr 3.jpg

WOOF WOOF WOLVES IN 7 GOD WILLING

and GOD spelled backwards ......................................

wai wai too fun not to be ANT JR vs Rocco next round, all do respect to the Grizz, all 8 of them that were on the court last night at the same time :wink:

BLESS YOU ALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom