2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimately I think this series is going to come down Joel Embiid.
Has he improved enough as a passer to really punish Nick Nurse's hyper aggressive schemes?
and can he dominate the glass and keep Boucher, Siakiam, ect from getting OREBS?

This is a good matchup for the Raps but if Embiid is the MVP
he should be able to overcome that and power the Sixers to victory.

he's never been that dominate of a playoff player so I think he prob wont
so Raps in 6.

Ultimately I think this series is going to come down Joel Embiid.
Has he improved enough as a passer to really punish Nick Nurse's hyper aggressive schemes?
and can he dominate the glass and keep Boucher, Siakiam, ect from getting OREBS?

This is a good matchup for the Raps but if Embiid is the MVP
he should be able to overcome that and power the Sixers to victory.

he's never been that dominate of a playoff player so I think he prob wont
so Raps in 6.

Thybulle being ineligible to play in Toronto actually kind of helps Philly right? That's who they would have doubled off of probably.

Circumstances might push Golden State and Dallas to first round exits. Yikes.
The Wee-Bey reaction GIF is 15 years old – ReadJack.com

Thybulle being ineligible to play in Toronto actually kind of helps Philly right? That's who they would have doubled off of probably.
They gonna double off Tobias and Green. We’re gonna see more PnR with Jim and Jo than pure post ups. PnR he’s already gonna be seeing the basket and would know which direction the doubles would be coming from

you could be right guess it's the trade off between having someone to double off of.

and the sixers having no one who can really get over screens, and also guard Siakiam.
seems like our bad half court offense could be pretty good going at Embiid in drop coverage.

Yeah, Bridges going to get hit with at least a $75K fine for beaning a teenage girl with his mouthpiece.

Mavs probably trying to hold Luka out until game 3 at the earliest. It's not looking good...he's gonna come back most likely not fully healed and then have to go to Utah where he's never won to try to bail them out of a 2-0 deficit. His game is physical already but it will ramp up even more in the playoffs so the potential for him to get an even worse injury like KD is really high

Mavs werent going anywhere anyways, they should just shut him down for the year.

The fact that the Mavs will (probably) get bounced in round 1 because Luka was playing in game 82 is still pretty unbelievable ngl.

Like wtf

Pretty sure Zendaya is from Oakland, so makes sense a Warrior would be her favorite player would be a Warrior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom