2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick-beverley-crying.jpg

AD and Bron want Nick nurse. Here we go again :smh:

It’s clear as day Westbrook’s lakers days are over!

Man…one of the Philly organizations I supported back in the day randomly reached out to me reached out about my annual donation. Told them I would gladly up the donation but that me and the homie X xxpizzo would be sitting on the floor and would rock any gifts they gave us for promotion so we scheduled to pick up on Saturday before the game. So dudes openly supporting the 2022 Sixers and Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society (PAWS) won today :nthat:

EDIT: I talked to Sam this morning and X xxpizzo tonight. I am ALL IN on if anyone wants to take my money on Sixers bets. My level of confidence is that high.

1649977851770.gif

Last edited:
Man…one of the Philly organizations I supported back in the day randomly reached out to me reached out about my annual donation. Told them I would gladly up the donation but that me and the homie X xxpizzo would be sitting on the floor and would rock any gifts they gave us for promotion so we scheduled to pick up on Saturday before the game. So dudes openly supporting the 2022 Sixers and Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society (PAWS) won today :nthat:

EDIT: I talked to Sam this morning and X xxpizzo tonight. I am ALL IN on if anyone wants to take my money on Sixers bets. My level of confidence is that high.

1649977851770.gif
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's unfortunate but that's sports. Playing all 82 if healthy was the norm at one point.

That nonsense Popovich, pulled in 2013 vs the Heat on national TV, started that foolishness and ultimately devalued the full faith of purchasing tickets in advance when stars were coming to town.

Do we know what the NBA TV series is yet? I hope it's not Sixers Raps. They do Canada dirty but that's the most intriguing match up of the first round to me.

Feels lick a lock to go 7 and just be a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom