2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like you could say all of the remaining teams in the west truly like playing for each other and like each other not just cuz they’re teammates

That cohesion and chemistry seems like a pattern here. Gonna make the second round even crazier

Well well well Gobert was useless
Whatyearisit.gif
I’m really glad they moved beyond awarding dpoy to him this year

I’m sorry but the merit of the award has taken a hit over the years because of him

Makes it look rather foolish

He shouldn’t be on the All Defensive Teams this year either as I’ve been saying for months

Maybe if there were a third team he could get on but idk because there’s so many great defensive players this year who can actually make an impact in the playoffs too

Gonna need luka to get jalen brunson more involved next round

Can’t have this my turn your turn offense against the suns. They’ll both wear down quickly and the suns are too smart for that

Gonna have to attack ayton, attack Paul and test bookers hamstring

smiling-nodding.gif

If the pels could make the suns bleed there’s no reason the Mavs couldn’t take two games either

Pels had the scrappiness, herb Jones defense and shot making on the wings..

Mavs might not have that same individual defensive ability positionally but their team defense and rotations were legit af

Luka, brunson and Spencer shotmaking is what it is but they also have more 3 point shooting than the pels

Not counting on it but if maxi can have 3 games where he’s hitting his open 3’s it could be the barometer of how the series swings. I feel confident in the other shooters hitting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom