2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol you should probably sit this out

Nah dont tell me sit out and what thell you even tryna prove? Yall lost take that L and go to the off season thread

I can go and post some bull**** from every fan base

You my guy but nah.

1651239749507.gif

ahat ahat

You my guy but you sounding butt hurt right now because i said yall fans are trash lol

Brush ya teeth and smoke a dutch relax a bit

Posting vids of past sixers incidents lolol

Not really. I dont play for the raptors, not on the payroll either. I dont care :lol: its not that serious for me. Im just laughing at the hypocrisy.

I went to a concert last night. I knew them dudes were gonna lose. Hopefully that was the last time I have to watch a Quin Snyder coached team with Rudy Gobert wearing a jazz jersey
Might be the last time you watch Donavan Mitchell in a Jazz jersey lol

I went to a concert last night. I knew them dudes were gonna lose. Hopefully that was the last time I have to watch a Quin Snyder coached team with Rudy Gobert wearing a jazz jersey
Wait so you want Quin AND Goober out?

-foe

Shout out to Glenn for actually coaching and making adjustments. The early substitution with Jo to bring in Reed was good. Give him a quick breather instead of having him play the entire 1st qtr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom