2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's must win in the sense that they will have to reevaluate the direction of the team if they lose in the first round

Yea I get it.

It’s a must win because if they lose without Luka/injured Luka players will be traded.

They’re not wrong. This is the Jazz last chance.

I wonder when injury prone Luka will start getting injury nicknames as well.

We’ll go ahead and make them. You Laker fans are great at that.

AD (Always Disabled, Mr. Glass, etc)

What can you guys come up with for Luka?

:lol: at the Celtics being favored to win the series over the Nets, yet the Nets having better odds than the Celtics to win the East.

1DB73475-D787-466C-943A-CB73E5B83A3B.jpeg

5E28CDF4-EEAB-41F4-A67C-372D8BBBB2C9.jpeg

B0907D2A-D40D-42FB-9572-EDFFE0F70E04.jpeg

Does anyone here really not like Giannis or Ja? Like "Oooh I hate that guy. Hope he misses every shot and his whole home stadium boos him"?

-foe
Conflicted on Giannis because I like him enough as a person/player but bucks fans are terrible so it makes me root against him. Not sure if there are any on NT though.

Grizzlies really got a chance to win it all. They beat the Suns twice and the Grizzlies three times.

Goin back and forth between the Grizzlies and Bucks on who will win it.

What is the Clippers edge when we minus PG P C H P C H ? What gives you the confidence aside from home court? I know they haven't had PG, but the Pelicans will play with the belief that they can win off the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom