2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the Clippers edge when we minus PG P C H P C H ? What gives you the confidence aside from home court? I know they haven't had PG, but the Pelicans will play with the belief that they can win off the news.
They have the advatange of street lights over spot light. Grit over glamor.

I got player props on Batum over 7.5 pts and Powell over 21.5 pts, but I can't be coerced into picking a winner. It's too up in the air.

What is the Clippers edge when we minus PG P C H P C H ? What gives you the confidence aside from home court? I know they haven't had PG, but the Pelicans will play with the belief that they can win off the news.

Well I’m biased in that Ive watched them all season win (and lose) in these circumstances

They basically built a top 10 D w/the guys playing tonight. There’s some low hanging fruit that LAC can pick off too. No doubt it’ll be an uphill climb but Mann, Powell, Coffey, Morris, RJ, Batum Zu, Hart, I mean they’re still pretty good and they’re at home. Wouldn’t be surprised at the outcome either way

Their offense also isn’t as bad as it was for most of the season and most of that was George but Covington and Powell helped with that too

Woj on Jarrett Allen:

"The expectation's that Jarrett Allen's going to play... he had hoped to already make that decision, but I'm told he got stuck in traffic during the Guardians Opening Day [baseball game] next door. He just got to the arena moments ago, so he's going to go out to the court, he's going to go through his warm-up routine, which he thought he would've done about 15-20 minutes ago. And then give the green light to the Cavaliers that he's good to go, if he does play tonight, he's going to play in pain. The left middle finger continues to be troublesome, but the season's on the line tonight. The expectation is that Jarrett Allen will play, but he'll finalize that decision here, probably in the next 30 minutes."

The fact that the guy who the game's outcome may hinge upon wasn't early to the arena like Noon to 2 p.m. is unreal :lol: ... he and the Cavs should have demanded his presence there as early as possible. :lol:
Right? Like what did he have better going on that kept him away?

Jarrett on Halo 3

download.jpg

Hawks moved from -2 to -2.5 in the last 10 minutes... and -130 to -140 on the ML

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom