2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snack kang Maxi "Keebler" must've read the earlier convos with motivation for tonight

For clarification, the intervention may be needed for my boy. I know he **** with some rappers and at least a couple old grizz players, but I'm not believing that one.

Luka seems so slow to me for some reason.

It's crazy like these big stars are folding up in the playoffs now.

I appreciate MJ and Kobe for their drive and determination for the game.

Since we in the topic of washed lol

Pinky in 2022 looking like a big toe
SmartSelect_20220502-195007_Twitter.jpg

We gotta give her them flowers for her Prime MJ run doe
mjcry1 (1).png

Nah but harden doesn't play hard in those areas plus pretty much everything else. Russ at least gives u the impression he's still trying to some degree

And idc what the numbers say Jim ain't a real bucket getter like some of the legends. He was a cheeser who was enabled by a GM and coach who didn't know what they were doing to maximize his stats to the detriment of any real team success. The greatest scorers don't need to rely on refs and were deadly from all areas with or without the ball.

Define “any real team success” :lol:

I’m by no means a harden fan…and he’s lazy and had some epic flameouts. But he was the driving force on some great teams. That is simply just a fact.

The idea that Harden wasn’t a “real bucket getter” is crazy lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom