2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
******* love Trae
:rofl:

Trae a little too cocky acting for me especially after every three shot made. Just hoop shut up and make some noise in the playoffs.

The wave to the cavs crowd then signal to **** I’m patiently waiting for him to lose! :smh:

I seriously don't understand why certain people hate on the play-in. It's been a great success in the 3 years we've had it dating back to the bubble. Not only does it keep teams engaged and playing harder for longer but we've genuinely seen some upsets in the play-in games

It's been great,
I find the arguments against to be totally bizzare.

I seriously don't understand why certain people hate on the play-in. It's been a great success in the 3 years we've had it dating back to the bubble. Not only does it keep teams engaged and playing harder for longer but we've genuinely seen some upsets in the play-in games
Play in for the East was necessary. 7-10 all over .500, separated by 2 games

The west, nah. Cap it 1-8 lol

I’ve been with you and others on Miami being frauds all season.

But even I changed my mind after the Capela injury. That’s when I did my bracket because whoever won tonight it didn’t matter.

The Frauds are actually going to win the first round. Makes me sick :sick:

Play in for the East was necessary. 7-10 all over .500, separated by 2 games

The west, nah. Cap it 1-8 lol

If I remember correctly in the bubble, the play in only occurred if the eight and nine seated teams were within three games of one another. I don't think the tenth seeded team had a shot in the bubble.

Some type of tweak like that would make sense. Now the Clippers, who were 8 games ahead and better the entire season, are fighting for their lives against the pelicans.

I know it's too close to the Dodgers LA interlock logo, but this is way better than the current LAC logo the Clippers use:

Sheesh that’s a whole lot of empty seats in that lower level

Or is everyone just late to arrive in LA?

Teams (except for Charlotte) go into playoff mode, the crowd got the atmosphere and all that :pimp: …What’s bad about it? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom