2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeeze Markkenen gave back the 4-5 from 3 on defense in the second half.

Letting him switch was bad and he couldn't even excecute the trap when they switch to that.

I’ve been with you and others on Miami being frauds all season.

But even I changed my mind after the Capela injury. That’s when I did my bracket because whoever won tonight it didn’t matter.

The Frauds are actually going to win the first round. Makes me sick :sick:
I think the Heat will win the series, but not easily.

Yes. People just don’t know what they’re watching w/Trae. If they did they’d understand. I thought last playoff run would have done it but oh well.

Unless you can switch everything and you have zero weak links on defense

...there are basically no good answers for him.

He'll destroy any conventional scheme as a passer or a scorer

Unless you can switch everything and you have zero weak links on defense

...there are basically no good answers for him.

He'll destroy any conventional scheme as a passer or a scorer

Once the idea of Trae caught up with the reality and he became a legit deep pull up threat as well as a midrange assassin he ascended. He can legit shoot off the bounce from 30

Combine that with ATL putting so much shooting around him and you have an impossible cover

30/10 on 46/38 and can shoot from everywhere as well as make every high level read you can imagine. They just don’t know what they’re watching with Trae or hating

I know it's too close to the Dodgers LA interlock logo, but this is way better than the current LAC logo the Clippers use:

This is EXACTLY what lawdog1 lawdog1 P C H P C H HIM HIM should be campaigning Balmer to switch to.

1650076506724.png

Fat Man choosing not to play for this team is depressing. Pieces are all there.

The heat are gunna be great test for Trae.
Heat probably have the personel to defend him

If he roasts them also, he'll have a pretty impeccable playoff record as an offensive weapon.

Im a Zion guy I get he may just not wanna be there anymore but I really wanna see him play man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom