2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
AI had the league change the rules on him Ja is king of the carry every time.

Waiting for someone to take that fine in the post season

JA

1651638493951.gif

Yo why do some of y’all have to be so damn weird :lol:

Kudos to the Grizzlies and the most electrifying player in the league for winning. Ja is a beast and one of the future faces of the league :pimp:

Maybe it’s because I’m not as invested as others but The Warriors, especially Klay, played horribly and did not deserve to win that game. And they didn’t. On the road at that. I don’t know why any slander would be effective or meaningful because they shouldn’t have won that game :lol:

EYE told yall Klay was WASHED

mehh klay gonna be alright. just needs some homecookin. dude’s shot terribly the first two games but shooters shoot

what really hurt the warriors down the stretch was not having GP2 on Ja. **** dillion brooks

Only way it's not the refs fault is if GS gets zero fouls called on them lol.

I must've missed the refs contesting GS on those 3pt attempts.
That's the only way refs can affect a game? Ohh..my bad...I misunderstood. You don't know ball. Got it. I thought..but nvm. Do your thing.

Yo why do some of y’all have to be so damn weird :lol:

Kudos to the Grizzlies and the most electrifying player in the league for winning. Ja is a beast and one of the future faces of the league :pimp:

Maybe it’s because I’m not as invested as others but The Warriors, especially Klay, played horribly and did not deserve to win that game. And they didn’t. On the road at that. I don’t know why any slander would be effective or meaningful because they shouldn’t have won that game :lol:

It's cause their boy is at home tweeting live along with them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom