2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was all fun and games when they was talking s_ to LeBron…Steph getting that same treatment now they up in arms :rofl:

These young players don’t respect Steph. He doesn’t scare them.

That's the only way refs can affect a game? Ohh..my bad...I misunderstood. You don't know ball. Got it. I thought..but nvm. Do your thing.

The refs didn’t decide this game in the slightest. Blaming the whole game on one foul when a team turned the ball over and missed wide open shots all game is wild.

Grizzlies can't rely on Ziaire to make four threes or Klay to not know how to shoot next game, but I think they can bank on Ja scoring at will.
The Warriors will continue generating open jumpers.

If Ja is the only guy scoring, Memphis very likely won’t be able to keep up.

G1 was Jaren, who’s extremely unreliable.

Bane is their 2nd most talented creator, and he appears to be nursing an injury. They get 3 days off so they’ll have to pray that’s enough rest for him to return to form.

popcorn-magic.gif

This series is this thread's Championship tbh
Crazy that this thread is about to move 3 times as fast in about an hour..
Thread in flames
dead.png

These young players don’t respect Steph. He doesn’t scare them.

The refs didn’t decide this game in the slightest. Blaming the whole game on one foul when a team turned the ball over and missed wide open shots all game is wild.
I never did that. But youre reading what you want to read I see lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom