2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
a7499d778174ddde6fb1020fb2828019.jpg

i don't think pointing out that the cLippers suck is weird
It is when you’re a Kings fan and disappear from NT for most of the regular season and only show up in the playoff threads to talk **** about the Clippers.

It is when you’re a Kings fan and disappear from NT for most of the regular season and only show up in the playoff threads to talk **** about the Clippers.
i know the Kings suck. Ill be the first to tell you. theyre an embarassment to the NBA. but i dont get defensive about it

i know the Kings suck. Ill be the first to tell you. theyre an embarassment to the NBA. but i dont get defensive about it
Saying that your Clippers hate is weird is not defensive. I feel sorry for you.

Once the Kings are out of contention, your only interest in the NBA seems to be hating on certain teams and players. That’s sad.

clips got no energy. crowd is dead from all the missed shots and poor defense
where is Chuck the Condor to hype the crowd. ballmer need to shoot cash into the crowd between the timeouts
complete opposite of how they've been playing without PG and Kawhi all yr long

clips got no energy. crowd is dead from all the missed shots and poor defense
where is Chuck the Condor to hype the crowd. ballmer need to shoot cash into the crowd between the timeouts
complete opposite of how they've been playing without PG and Kawhi all yr long
It’s like they know they can’t do it in the playoffs without those two guys. Definitely not sensing a competitive fire.

Saying that your Clippers hate is weird is not defensive. I feel sorry for you.

Once the Kings are out of contention, your only interest in the NBA seems to be hating on certain teams and players. That’s sad.
Nah, just the LA teams. both of which are not in the Playoffs. Should be a good Playoffs looking forward to it. Especially the East actually. Lots of intriguing matchups over there

Nah, just the LA teams. both of which are not in the Playoffs. Should be a good Playoffs looking forward to it. Especially the East actually. Lots of intriguing matchups over there
LOL. I could pull more receipts to prove this false, but I won’t.

Carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom