2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are better off not speaking on it if you insist on using your gimmick. This is bigger than the Warriors and Steph. He could have hurt the man more than he did and he could have possibly hurt his pockets.

There’s a time and a place.

Guys….the Warriors shot 7-38 from 3, 14-18 from the line to Memphis’ 20-21 and turned it over 18 times. On the road. All while Klay was point shaving.

Folks on both sides need to stop acting like the Warriors were supposed to win this game. It’s delusional and disingenuous :lol:
I mean what do you expect from the majority of those posters?

Same crying every time they lose a game :lol:

You tripping man. There's a time and place for the gimmick posting. This isn't it.

The suspension would be based on the foul no?

It sucks that GP was injured and no one ever wants to see that. But I don’t see how that foul was suspension worthy unless you’re going off the basis that because it resulted in an injury there should be a suspension.

It was a Warrior so yes it was.

-foe

After ninjahood ninjahood , you are literally the worst poster on this site. All you post in trash. This foe gimmick is trash.

I get team rivalries and player rivalries, and not wanting to be fans of certain guys and such. But sometimes it's okay to just shut the **** up.

Regardless of how you may feel about the Warriors, Baby Glove did not deserve to have his elbow fractured this evening.

The wind up and follow through blow to the head is 100 % worthy of the flagrant 2...

But that's it. It's 100% unfortunate that GP2 is hurt but that's not suspension worthy at all IMO.

Mind you I came up watching basketball in the 80's and half the the flagrant they call now were just hard fouls then.

I dunno.

The suspension would be based on the foul no?

It sucks that GP was injured and no one ever wants to see that. But I don’t see how that foul was suspension worthy unless you’re going off the basis that because it resulted in an injury there should be a suspension.
The foul itself is ridiculous, I called Flagrant 2 from the jump and thought it was suspension worthy from the jump. Nothing in that is a basketball play, there is zero semblance of going for the ball there. I truly am not rolling but whatever.

Ja said he blind and got punched and can't see and can only see in the middle and saw 3 rims and hit the middle one and wasn't pose to be here and I promise and space Jam 2 and tequila

I forgot that GP2 is left handed. :smh: It’s amazing how many nba players don’t hold grudges against others. Stuff like this mad serious. Taking money out of guy’s pockets over tryna prove a macho point.

The foul itself is ridiculous, I called Flagrant 2 from the jump and thought it was suspension worthy from the jump. Nothing in that is a basketball play, there is zero semblance of going for the ball there. I truly am not rolling but whatever.

I agree but was it a basketball play when Dray grabbed dudes jersey in the air?

Charles Barkley randomly appearing in their driveway and telling 2 female minors they need to go to dicksdotcom. Thats your best writing?#terriblecommercial

Chuck victim blaming :lol: :smh:

He wasn't victim blaming, just reiterating common advice that they give you for physical activities like basketball and climbing. When you fall you shouldn't attempt to break it or "catch yourself" with a limb or extremity, you gotta tuck in.

Doesn't take away from the fact that it was a terrible and irresponsible move by Brooks.

I don’t think he gets suspended. 3 mins into the game he technically has already been out for a full game. Plus Kerr has to stop he had ZaZa take a man’s ankles out and ruined a franchise

In relation to a suspension this guy said Dillon Brooks should get time served :rofl:
1651640366597.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom