2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something about Steve Kerr always feeling the need to talk about players on other teams rubs me the wrong way.

After Draymond's dirty *** foul in Game 1, you really wanna step out and question another player's 'code'?

**** outta here, man.
Tone deafness is hilarious with his outrage. He’s clearly more upset by the result than the act, or else he’d have the same energy for Dray.

Was Cersei really the villain tho? :nerd:
Basically kick started the first war to cover up her shadiness and gave birth to and raised Joffrey, she def wasn't a hero or anti-hero :lol:

Nobody was without their flaws though, even the 'heroes' but Cersei definitely was closer to the renegade side of the spectrum :lol:

Mad Dog saying shut up and dribble…and JJ not having it at all :lol:

When Mad Dog tried to allude to “older fans” who watched basketball for 60 & 70 years, not liking Draymond because he’s polarizing…everybody knew what time it was. Then mad dog tried to say “it’s not a race thing” :smh: :lol:

Its crazy how almost every segment, he's bringing up players from the 60's, 70's and 80's :lol:

He literally loves living in the past.

She's the pure definition of a dirty player. She couldn't handle getting Iso'd by Margery every possession then resulted to pulling a flagrant :smh:

She a sucka man
She outchea breaking elbows and kicking people in the nuts but she all good? Tuh.

-foe

Basically kick started the first war to cover up her shadiness and gave birth to and raised Joffrey, she def wasn't a hero or anti-hero :lol:

Nobody was without their flaws though, even the 'heroes' but Cersei definitely was closer to the renegade side of the spectrum :lol:

Meh….there was no moral hero or villain in GOT. That’s what made it great. Cersei was a POS. But her backstory and the time she existed really gave her no options. She maneuvered and bossed up, while people overlooked her.

The hero got murked in Season 1. And even he was foolish and selfish. But honorable.

2020 showed me Thanos had some very valid points.
The Earth is getting over populated/dying as it is and human beings are 100% at fault. We're a pox on nature but whatever. Not my problem.
What was Cersei right about though? She was a silver spoon, power hungry elite :lol:
As were the rest of them. She just didn't try and act self righteous like the rest of them. As I said yesterday, once you willingly enter politics you're signing up to be a terrorist.

Mad Dogg Russo is an old white guy from Syosset, Long Island. That's really all you need to know about him.

He's filth and quiet frankly, IDK why he's been on the show for as long as he has.

Meh….there was no moral hero or villain in GOT. That’s what made it great. Cersei was a POS. But her backstory and the time she existed really gave her no options. She maneuvered and bossed up, while people overlooked her.

The hero got murked in Season 1. And even he was foolish and selfish. But honorable.
Ned Stark is the definition of self righteous. Dude was doing everything has a monument to himself. He's just Bernie Sanders.

Mad Dogg Russo is an old white guy from Syosset, Long Island. That's really all you need to know about him.

He's filth and quiet frankly, IDK why he's been on the show for as long as he has.
He’s been on the show for them to tap into his fan base :lol:
As were the rest of them. She just didn't try and act self righteous like the rest of them. As I said yesterday, once you willingly enter politics you're signing up to be a terrorist
Was Jon Snow really that? I don’t know if I agree.

The Warriors should've won last night's game.

Looks like Steve Kerr as decided to shut down everyone else on the team except Ja. Interesting to see what happens in a critical game 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom