2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something about Steve Kerr always feeling the need to talk about players on other teams rubs me the wrong way.

After Draymond's dirty *** foul in Game 1, you really wanna step out and question another player's 'code'?

**** outta here, man.

20220503_223549.jpg

Loving these :lol:

this joint reminds me of every cash money album cover in the late 90s, early 2000s

all it needs is some scantily clad women and two fires in the background

We're all old enough to remember when the league did decide to call carries on him. It was wack. None of us should want to see the same with Ja.

We already see it every olympics when NBA players are constantly called for travels until they adjust. It's annoying seeing them start a fast break *whistle*, iso hesi *whistle*, pump fake jab step cross *whistle*. Who wants that?
Hell yeah, who wants the game to be clean and fundamental. That's wack right? Let em palm that ***** and do slip in slides. NBAnd-1

Draymond had a dirty/dangerous play in Game 1, two days earlier. He got ejected.

Brooks had a dirty/dangerous play in game 2, two days later. He got ejected.

You can’t see why these might be compared? :lol:
What dangerous play did Draymond have? At no point was man's ever in a compromised position. He pulled him down by his jersey. Y'all just say anything.

Guys wanting to turn the league to a glorified and1 mixtape tour
What happened to the fundamentals and following the rules eatablished

Feels like Memphis should be up 2-0 lol

Series is delivering just like i knew it would

Brooks injuring Payton like that is a huge black eye though. Reckless as hell don’t care if it was an accident. Stupid *** choice by brooks
Feels like warriors should be up 6-1 fym

Need a pic of GA's face when he though Pritchard fouled him too hard. B**ch face was on about a 9 out of 10.

Watching the end of the game again... What were the Warriors doing defensively down the stretch?

Ja just murders them in the back half of 4Q and he's literally going left EVERY TRIP down the court. And Wiggins/Poole just continue to sit on his right hand every trip.

They just never adjusted.

Something about Steve Kerr always feeling the need to talk about players on other teams rubs me the wrong way.

After Draymond's dirty *** foul in Game 1, you really wanna step out and question another player's 'code'?

**** outta here, man.

You’d think after Jordan rocked his sh*t in practice he woulda learnt :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom