2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf happened to the shooting though it was never this bad from 3

Getting some good looks to still cant break 10

Trash lol

Harden is done man. He still has the skill, but his athleticism has taken a nosedive. He can’t get around or make space on anyone.
He was never quick like that but he was still shifty and could still get by people with ease with his crazy change of direction.

He's lost most of that though and his first step is done. He can still score and facilitate well but it's gonna be interesting watching how he evolves his game since he never was a gym rat like that.

I know I’m alone but I think this heat team can give Boston or bucs a run lol
Anyone who thinks they can't hasn't been paying attention

Any squad stocked with shooters while playing some of the best defense still left in the playoffs would be a tough out for anyone this late in the season

Legit 9 deep even without their starting PG or best shooter

He was never quick like that but he was still shifty and could still get by people with ease with his crazy change of direction.

He's lost most of that though and his first step is done. He can still score and facilitate well but it's gonna be interesting watching how he evolves his game since he never was a gym rat like that.
Yeah exactly. He was never a crazy athlete but his first step and agility was top tier. Now it’s like he’s just looking for fouls and if he gets a layup it’s because of a pure defensive breakdown

Victor Oladipo really made it back into this rotation, meanwhile Duncan Robinson just got $90 Million to get DNP - CD's. The game is the game man. Happy for Vic though

if Miami had lost one of these games, y’all would have been calling them frauds.
If they make it out of the conference then we can talk. This has been the easiest bracket out of any team. Everyone relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom