2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aight I'm just asking cuz dudes said they would fall off during the regular season. Wrong on that and now they bout to make the ECF for a 2nd time in 3 years. Just checking.
I don't think EYE ever said that. They make it to the Finals I will give credit where it is due. Until then... It starts with F and rhymes with Maude

Don't think Miami needs to make the Finals to prove they're not frauds

If they can get past Philly and give MIL or BOS a tough series, that's not fraudulent

2009 draft picks - B.Griffin, Harden, Tyreke, Rubio, Flynn, Thabeet… Harden has actually been pushing the envelope he should’ve been washed earlier.

Its a shame D'Antoni and Harden spammed the game for a few years with stepbacks, foulbaiting and floaters and never developed and in between or post-game. All the other great 2 guards got in the post when their athleticism declined (Kobe, MJ, Wade). Harden like Russ may be on a farewell tour in 2 years

Suns got elite depth (All NBA and All Defensive talent) and elite cohesion on both ends

Mavs have poor depth and only solid defensive cohesion

Tough uphill battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom