2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any of you been to a home game in Philadelphia? I was there in 2017. They treated a regular-season November Pacers game like a playoff series. Philadelphia fans have serious degeneration but are good fans.

This dude doing these pizza hut commercials looks like

Hey_Hey_Hey_It's_Fat_Albert.png

:lol:

They're really giving the heat credit for Dedmon like he hasn't played other places?

That fading baseline shot Herro took is a crazy indicator of how hot someone's feeling now and later

Have any of you been to a home game in Philadelphia? I was there in 2017. They treated a regular-season November Pacers game like a playoff series. Philadelphia fans have serious degeneration but are good fans.
I used to go all the time during the Process Era. Was worth the drive cause the prices were so much better than Knicks/Nets Tickets even though all three franchises were poverty at the time. I went this season as well to watch them play the Jazz. Its a good arena

I used to go all the time during the Process Era. Was worth the drive cause the prices were so much better than Knicks/Nets Tickets even though all three franchises were poverty at the time. I went this season as well to watch them play the Jazz. Its a good arena
Want to see another there... sweet how the subway takes you right there to all the arenas. Then went to NYC for the first time the next day. Mannnnn loved that trip.

Want to see another there... sweet how the subway takes you right there to all the arenas. Then went to NYC for the first time the next day. Mannnnn loved that trip.
Getting out of the parking lot there is mad easy too and the streets go in all four directions you really don't get trapped afterwards.

Its really crazy that Harden got the foul baiting label, when the foul baiting king Jimmy Butler is in this game right now. If only he was actually great, people might have noticed how egregious he is with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom