2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miami held to 17 first quarter points, and 17 second quarter points..............

Duncan Robinson out here getting DNPs while Jimmy Butler is having nightmares cause he has to shoot the ball.

It's really crazy that Harden got the foul baiting label when the foul baiting king Jimmy Butler is in this game right now. If only he was actually great, people might have noticed how egregious he is with it.

Duncan Robinson out here getting DNPs while Jimmy Butler is having nightmares cause he has to shoot the ball.

It's really crazy that Harden got the foul baiting label when the foul baiting king Jimmy Butler is in this game right now. If only he was actually great, people might have noticed how egregious he is with it.
Big difference with Embiid against DeAndre

Want to see another there... sweet how the subway takes you right there to all the arenas. Then went to NYC for the first time the next day. Mannnnn loved that trip.
I wish the broad street line was fully built out, what exists today is only a skeleton of what it was posed to be. But yea it’s pretty convenient if you live near one of the stations and are going to a game

Have any of you been to a home game in Philadelphia? I was there in 2017. They treated a regular-season November Pacers game like a playoff series. Philadelphia fans have serious degeneration but are good fans.
Haven't been since 2018 when we ironically played Miami in the playoffs. Atmosphere is just DIFFERENT. In the same building as the 🐐 AI had me turnt :pimp:

About 70 comments for the first half (started at comment 21,107).

Fax or nah: The comment # for BOTH of tonight's games will be surpassed in the first half of the Dubs game tomorrow night.

I say fax. Hell the first quarter of the Dubs might garner more comments than both tonight's games.

-foe

Buckets & Har_en the only players in double figures. After an entire half. 🤣

-foe

About 70 comments for the first half (started at comment 21,107).

Fax or nah: The comment # for BOTH of tonight's games will be surpassed in the first half of the Dubs game tomorrow night.

I say fax. Hell the first quarter of the Dubs might garner more comments than both tonight's games.

-foe
Easily. That series is probably gonna end up being the Hallmark series of the playoffs.

813BD1DF-41DF-4583-8375-24DD600D0A30.gif

What Embiid would make his mask out of if he was playing draymond

Looking back, it was clear this was a strategy okay by Doc. They said Embiid was most likely cleared from Wednesday and Doc retracted that, even today there were reports saying he was out until the last minute. This was a clear strategy play by Doc for Miami to not be able to game plan properly.

Looking back, it was clear this was a strategy okay by Doc. They said Embiid was most likely cleared from Wednesday and Doc retracted that, even today there were reports saying he was out until the last minute. This was a clear strategy play by Doc for Miami to not be able to game plan properly.
So Doc is saying “it’s all part of the plan” till they lose 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom