2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolves trailed 1-2 to the Grizzlies, just gotta take care of home court for now Philly, then throw the wrench in this ****.

CP gonna do something dirty…I’ve seen it brewing since he got called for that offensive foul right before the half ended

Idk why it feels like the Mavs are shooting crazy good from 3 rn when they really aren't

Refs gotta stop deflecting these CP3 passes
Man’s getting his Luka on tonight.

Whines about whining but ain’t made a post that wasn’t whiny since this game tipped.
Idk why it feels like the Mavs are shooting crazy good from 3 rn when they really aren't
They’re largely not even playing well offensively.

Defense has picked up considerably.

What are you supposed to do when Jae Crowder shoots 70% from 3 in a series?
Keep letting him shoot, eventually he gonna miss. He's comparable to a PJ Tucker for me. Always knock downs high efficient shots but its not like they're gonna drop 20 points on your head everynight.

Keep letting him shoot, eventually he gonna miss. He's comparable to a PJ Tucker for me. Always knock downs high efficient shots but its not like they're gonna drop 20 points on your head everynight.
Yeah I mean if he does you just kinda shrug and walk away and that possession/night/whatever wasn’t meant to be. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom