2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted he was a kid and I didn’t watch much NBA this season…

There’s no way LaMelo Ball is better than Harden right? Tried to sell him a pair of some Harden 6s but he was set on his mom finding him a pair of LaMelos. Said Harden is “trash.”

:smh:
The kid was right this season and moving forward :lol:

Thats what happens when you always cry. Own coaches wont even challenge an important foul that probably wasnt a foul. boy who cried wolf

Why the hell is ESPN doing a split screen with them showing luka standing on the sideline???

I remember when Crawford and QRich said the bricks just hit different there because of this :lol:
They got a guy with a switch at the audio panel whose job is literally to crank the audio when a shot goes up.

Cuban wants the rim mics picking up EVERYTHING when shots go up.

It’s weird on TV, but it’s great in the arena.

Thats what happens when you always cry. Own coaches wont even challenge an important foul that probably wasnt a foul. boy who cried wolf
I'm not sure if you're talking about Chris or Luka. 🤣

Are you Lads Loving Luka or Pals for Paul?

-foe

Granted he was a kid and I didn’t watch much NBA this season…

There’s no way LaMelo Ball is better than Harden right? Tried to sell him a pair of some Harden 6s but he was set on his mom finding him a pair of LaMelos. Said Harden is “trash.”

:smh:

Kid is right

Aint bout being better. Melo just more popular nowadays and he has a new “hot” sneaker. Whens the last time a kid, or anyone said lemme check out the new Hardens. His past 2 shoes maybe 3 looked the damn same too.
Harden 5 and 6 definitely look very similar.
Not knocking LaMelo either, but can't vouch for him yet. Hasn't proven anything really. Potential is there, but that's it for the most part.

The shoe itself isn't half bad. But again, not really a fan so couldn't see myself buying or wearing them. Rather wear BBB branded shoes honestly.

They got a guy with a switch at the audio panel whose job is literally to crank the audio when a shot goes up.

Cuban wants the rim mics picking up EVERYTHING when shots go up.

It’s weird on TV, but it’s great in the arena.

On the Dallas local station or ESPN? Cant hear a difference on ESPN.

LaMelo just has an effect, I see females who don't even watch basketball be posting LaMelo stuff left and right. Kid definitely got next.

Nice rebound night for JB.

Mavs haven’t shot well but they’ve made some adjustments in offense that are giving them some different looks at least.

I know it’s on every local broadcast.

It’s GLARING in the arena. Bricks reverberate through the rafters.:lol:

I assume ESPN got their own audio mixer/sound production but maybe not.

I remember vaguely some national network had the mics on extra loud before. Could hear shots bouncing off the rim, swooshes really loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom