2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Memphis it’s time..

04ABE7A6-6905-4BBA-8CBE-E814BDACD71A.jpeg
Bane was on that game 1.

Yeah man the start of this game was indicative of the result IMO. The defense was extremely good, and the Grizzlies were just getting a lot of shooting luck. Hitting at a clip that really isn't sustainable for this team. The Warriors were scoring the ball well the whole time. This had a lot of it foretold in the early game.

Yeah man the start of this game was indicative of the result IMO. The defense was extremely good, and the Grizzlies were just getting a lot of shooting luck. Hitting at a clip that really isn't sustainable for this team. The Warriors were scoring the ball well the whole time. This had a lot of it foretold in the early game.
I would say after the Dubs settled down and the turnovers stopped effecting their offensive flow.

Warriors playing like the younger team right now. 101 points in 3 quarters ayooo

I’m loving this reffing crew letting both teams play. No BS foul calls on my dubs except for maybe the questionable first quarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom