2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bane with a bad back, he aint gonna do what he did against Minny. Evil Danny Green aint gonna save this team neither.

Someone mentioned it earlier but the Grizzlies need to seriously look into maybe playing Adams. He's played all season with the starting unit and he covers a lot for JJJ. They are getting eaten alive in the paint this series.

JJJ spreads the floor enough for two bigs offensively and even if Adams is a liability on offense hes not a bad passing big man and can easily get a height advantage on a switch.

I would say after the Dubs settled down and the turnovers stopped effecting their offensive flow.

Two turnovers for the quarter

oprah-well.gif
100% man. The turnovesrs are what stalls this offense

Someone mentioned it earlier but the Grizzlies need to seriously look into maybe playing Adams. He's played all season with the starting unit and he covers a lot for JJJ. They are getting eaten alive in the paint this series.

JJJ spreads the floor enough for two bigs offensively and even if Adams is a liability on offense hes not a bad passing big man and can easily get a height advantage on a switch.
Oh hell yea. Play him. Please let him get the switch in curry and Poole 😍😍 Warriors in 5.

I wished that the NBA made you answer 5 questions about the current season in order to get floor seat tickets. Imagine if we had some hardcore fans in the lower seats.

if you think Steven Adams is gonna help the grizzlies in this series then just stop watching basketball

they would run dude off the court

The grizzlies defense just isnt good enough
The wolves showed us that. Only reason they lost was their defense was way worse

cannot wait to see Poole party attack the suns defense.. bridges cant guard steph, klay and JP at the same time
I'm tryna tell you folk. This is the wcf right here. Dallas and suns both weaker than Memphis.

Warriors finished this, next round is basically a bye week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom