2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goober gets no love. Donovan Mitchell would rather force a shot over two, three defenders than pass Rudy the ball. I don't think he's passed him the ball yet..

If you try to block a ball and make contact just expect a flagrant.

That's trash.

And JVG was talking about wind up and follow through....come on.

The Jazz don’t respect Goober’s paint presence.

The Frenchmen need to get in the lab and practice.

Goober gets no love. Donovan Mitchell would rather force a shot over two, three defenders than pass Rudy the ball. I don't think he's passed him the ball yet..
Gobert can’t do much with the ball but yes Donovan is playing poorly for a while now

At least goberts defense is making an impact but luka would have exposed them yet again

Gobert can’t do much with the ball but yes Donovan is playing poorly for a while now

At least goberts defense is making an impact but luka would have exposed them yet again

Nah I mean when he has a mismatch, literally pinned under the basket, Donovan will look him off. It's legit been happening a couple years now, but you notice it more in nationally televised games.

Like in each Laker game he's has Monk, Westbrook, Bradley etc. in the middle of the lane with no help and Donovan will dribble looking into the crowd if he has too, in order to avoid passing to him. :lol:

danuel house does the same thing almost for free. Royce just be out there man. his defense isn't meh to me
Eh. I think there's a reason House has been bouncing around while Royce has been a starter on a core that has consistently won 60% of its regular season games

But yes in the Playoffs those types of players can be exposed. I guess I don't see the point in criticizing the 5th best starter who is making 8 mill a year 'ye shrug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom