2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Knicks want JB it ain’t gonna be for free.

But I’ll be damned if he could ask for a better opportunity to cap out his dollars.

Yea it was you who told me Mavs were re-signing Brunson after the Zinger trade, no doubt. :lol:

So is that a no now?

Yea it was you who told me Mavs were re-signing Brunson after the Zinger trade, no doubt. :lol:

So is that a no now?
I think he’s getting paid and I think the Mavs backed themselves into a position where they have to be the team to do it or they have to S&T him.

They don’t really have a choice and I don’t think he’s going into any of the crappy situations that actually have cap space.

I think he’s getting paid and I think the Mavs backed themselves into a position where they have to be the team to do it or they have to S&T him.

They don’t really have a choice and I don’t think he’s going into any of the crappy situations that actually have cap space.
Just "overpay" him and then trade him later if need be. Don't trade him now :smh:

Wait - so you’re saying you think he’ll leave money on the table to stay in Dallas??

There’s scenarios I’d be extremely open to S&Ts but we’ll visit those when the time comes. :lol:
Hmmmm I'm curious, when's the last time the team trading the S&T player got something great back?

What are these scenarios, you got me intrigued lol

Wait - so you’re saying you think he’ll leave money on the table to stay in Dallas?
Dallas can pay him whatever. And they really don’t have a choice.

I don’t think he’s leaving for a Detroit or San Antonio.

Even if the Knicks are able to outright open up space… If I’m Brunson, do I want to leave a situation where I’m the second best player on a really good team to go make maybe the same money on a floundering Knicks team?

The Mavs aren’t gonna let him leave over money.

Even if the Knicks are able to outright open up space… If I’m Brunson, do I want to leave a situation where I’m the second best player on a really good team to go make maybe the same money on a floundering Knicks team?

Alright.

In most cases I would agree.

But with the Rick Brunson-Leon Rose relationship, I could see Jalen taking a haircut to go to the Knicks.

He better leave for anywhere that’s throwing the most bread at him if Dallas ain’t gon match…Players like Brunson don’t get the big payday too often, he’ll be OKC or Houston if that’s the best offer :lol:

934C0A26-9C65-4EB1-9193-6D55B0F1B649.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom