2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enough of this MVP talk
KING KENDRICK IS BACK
#Kendrick Lamar from #NEWSOCIETY

In the world that doesn't use nuance, Jokic "deserves" to get bashed. Anyone else in his position would get fired up.

But, we know folks won't ignore nuance FOR him so he will be defended for sure.

But in reality, he had an amazing season and his team's success shouldn't take away from that considering the hand he has been dealt.

Greek the Freak wasn't winning IT again.

But what is your definition of Generational Talent?

Why doesn't Jokic qualify?

I'm not saying he does or doesn't.

Right but what is your definition of Generatioinal talent?

A player with sustained excellence in which a legit case can be made that he is the best player in the league OR a player with a skillset we have never seen or will likely never see again.

Any of those players I mentioned lose in the first round no one cares about who is missing on their team no excuses will be made for them. Because they're held to a higher standard.

Jokic is Premium Boris Diaw.

A player with sustained excellence in which a legit case can be made that he is the best player in the league OR a player with a skillset we have never seen or will likely never see again.

Any of those players I mentioned lose in the first round no one cares about who is missing on their team no excuses will be made for them. Because they're held to a higher standard.

Jokic is Premium Boris Diaw.

I got you.

I think his skillset is HIGHLY unique and him having multiple MVPs proves he is regularly in the running for Top Crown.

However, for SOME reason people will find a way to excuse him from blame for his team's lack of success. (Which is how we SHOULD do things. @seamanup )

But you are right, those other dudes could be on the floor with 4 Harlem Globetrotters and people wouldn't excuse them.

Jokic is great...I guess they just wanted to give it to him now so he can get his 2nd and be done with it. Since the 3+ MVP club is really exclusive, I don't think they will give him #3 for the rest of his career, even if MPJ and Murray are healthy and they get the #1 seed in the future.

But you are right, those other dudes could be on the floor with 4 Harlem Globetrotters and people wouldn't excuse them.
By other dudes you talking bout that list of 4 with Bron at the top up there?Bron gets blamed for losses now?! :lol:

Thought that multiverse **** was a marvel construct.

By other dudes you talking bout that list of 4 with Bron at the top up there?Bron gets blamed for losses now?! :lol:

Thought that multiverse **** was a marvel construct.

People still have Lebronze's name in their mouthes for not willing those Lakers into the playoffs. So Yea, he gets blamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom