2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
My source is telling me MCL tear for Ja (probably a grade 1 tear).

Sucks if it is and unable to play again in the playoffs, but happy if its nothing major that will keep him from putting in more work this offseason. I honestly would not be surprised if the Grizz list him OUT with 'knee soreness' though. :lol:

Jordan def off the hook then. You aren't tearing somebody ligament by just grabbing their leg. Ligs, especially leg ligs, can take an incredible amount of force. Def all that wild jumping. I still say it likely happened when Ja took that weird first step and foot plant when they were trying to steal it. Right before Poole made contact with his own knee in the back of Jas

Is he? Feel like most smart people are very well aware of how valuable he is.

By underrated, I would say to the casual fan and the media perception of him, less what they think of him, more that he's overshadowed by Giannis and even Middleton when I hear about the Bucks.

If the injury happened before that play, Poole looks even worse imo. It would actually make sense why he targeted that knee if he knew it was already injured.

Hope Ja comes back 100%.

All of the 'dirty' plays in this series were definitely 'dirty', but none were intentionally trying to hurt the other opponent. That goes for Dray's GM 1 flagrant, Dillon's GM 2 flagrant and what Poole did.

When looking at all of these plays in slow motion and every angle possible, you can just tell that all 3 players accused were not trying to make a play on the ball. Yes, that goes for Poole as well, although he wasn't suspended (which is fine with me). Not surprised to see Steve Kerr go balls to the wall like he did after Game 2, but act like he didn't even see anything in Game 3 from Ja's injury :lol: .
=
Not counting us out tonight, though. Its time to put that crazy theory (Grizz record without Ja) to the ultimate test :lol: . I think we keep it close early in the 1h, but not sure if we have enough firepower in the 2nd half to pull it out. Big games from 2 of Bane/Dillon/Jaren would be great right about now.

"Warrior of Wardell painter for sure, they ain't fooling nobody"
fybS.gif

Embiid lead the league in scoring and won a scoring title for it. Props.

Jokic averaged more rebounds, assists, steals and was more efficient.

I don’t care who won. It probably should have gone to Giannis but discrediting Jokic ain’t it.

Like I said before he's gonna get expectations and nitpicked just like everybody that had individual success and little team success. Comes with the territory until he starts winning. Especially when we see it's better players who are still playing in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom