2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
This post-absurdity world we’re living in is hard for an old man like me to try and keep up with. But I enjoy making the effort :lol:

Considering the amount of money they got from the Miami F1 race, they gonna a survive lol

Sophisticated Ponzi scheme! So glad I didn’t invest no more than a couple hundred on this gimmick! :smh:

Coldest part is BTC and ETH can drop and stay at $0 and they still made for it like some bank bandits!

was it dinwiddie that wanted to be paid in crypto?
Straight clown stuff from Spencer. Luckily he can ball

These crypto companies sponsoring sports teams are already folding. Terra sponsors the Nationals and they've lost 99% of their value

Last edited:
As an aside, I'm really hoping this crypto currency plunge means graphics card prices will come down. I can easily afford a new rig but get the hell out of here with those inflated prices.

Always seemed like a scam to me, still not sure what value crypto actually has or what blockchains are supposed to do. At least Herbalife has **** products to sell.

20220515_221119.jpg

Can't remember something aging worse than that 'Luka special' stuff :lol:

Did the Two Quarters this “moment” lived before being erased by Giannis count?:lol:

E2FA0C71-840C-456D-A5F8-E2EB746135AD.jpeg

No ones getting PB on their show for no damn basketball breakdown. Give me the juice and slander. Peoples was right, too much buddy buddy in the NBA. And Books aint no star no more. That boy done tarnished his name after yesterday. He just CJ McCollum without handles but with a Kardashian, and he dont even got that no more.
Cool. Great take :lol:

Eh you dont think its interesting that the league didn't respect the suns? I thought so

You didn't find it interesting that the refs bend over for CP3? something again we all know but is revelatory because the MEDIA never talks about it

Also loved the shade he threw to Boston, this thing is over, give it to the warriors barring injury
I didn’t really find that first bit interesting. A lot of guys don’t like CP (plus he’s 37 and 5’10 :lol:) and Book isn’t on that elite level of stars. Is it really that shocking?

Stars get preferential treatment in the NBA. I am SHOCKED

You also told us this tho 🤔
Luka hasn't changed tho. Brunson and dinwiddie showing up made it a win. Luka ain't have 80 points. Luka played the exact same way vs the clippers. Same styles. Still dribbles the air out of the ball pretty often. But the role players showed up.

Guess we'll see who ends up being right 🤷🏾‍♂️

Luka hasn't changed tho. Brunson and dinwiddie showing up made it a win. Luka ain't have 80 points. Luka played the exact same way vs the clippers. Same styles. Still dribbles the air out of the ball pretty often. But the role players showed up.

Guess we'll see who ends up being right 🤷🏾‍♂️

You’ve already been proven wrong. Even if the Warriors beat the Mavs. It doesn’t matter.

Saying “Luka doesn’t play winning basketball and his game is cringe” was wild.

You’re just going to have to take that L :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom