2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
When was this?
couple years ago. think after rookie yr?
there's a longer clip. luka was struggling with the dribbling exercise where you throw a tennis ball or whatever like wtf this guy have me doing :lol:

brandon payne (big guy) is steph's personal trainer
he's not all up on twitter like the drew hanlans of the world

AD7BD33A-CC7E-4AD9-9E81-05A0E49DAD27.jpeg
A782FB6C-16F6-4342-A269-7A4E416014F1.jpeg
1AA1A2B3-DF5A-4A42-8EDB-CC93C8BDA2E4.jpeg

Wayne really said this? :lol:
wayne prolly thought suns players were gonna be riding his **** after he said **** luka. they must have not stroked his ego enough so he got butt hurt. same probably happened to him with luka that started this in the first place.

can you blame the players tho? wayne is unrecognizable now. he looks like a 65 year old female ventrilloquist puppet with a bad dye job

As an aside, I'm really hoping this crypto currency plunge means graphics card prices will come down. I can easily afford a new rig but get the hell out of here with those inflated prices.

Always seemed like a scam to me, still not sure what value crypto actually has or what blockchains are supposed to do. At least Herbalife has **** products to sell.

When I was a young bol I read The Intelligent Investor. One of the first things it said was only invest in companies/things you know. It’s why I could never get into crypto. I couldn’t invest that much time doing the appropriate due diligence. Apparently it was a good thing I didn’t.

Yo, Space is one of the most intriguing things out. Like as much as I know, I’m not even sure how dudes are just casually going out there right now :lol: You can’t tell me the world’s richest men are racing to get to Mars for no reason. They are legitimately trying to be founders of “The New World”.

When I was a young bol I read The Intelligent Investor. One of the first things it said was only invest in companies/things you know. It’s why I could never get into crypto. I couldn’t invest that much time doing the appropriate due diligence. Apparently it was a good thing I didn’t.

Yo, Space is one of the most intriguing things out. Like as much as I know, I’m not even sure how dudes are just casually going out there right now :lol: You can’t tell me the world’s richest men are racing to get to Mars for no reason. They are legitimately trying to be founders of “The New World”.

Im more interested in the exploration of our deep seas. Atlantis might be real but we too busy looking for aliens smh.

B
The fastest way to become a treadmill team is for the Suns to max out DeAndre Ayton and give Devin Booker the supermax

Book is 25. Ayton is 23. They aren’t in there primes yet. They’ll need a dynamic PG soon.

3 years from now GSW, LAL, LAC will be cooked. The suns best two players will be entering their prime to compete with Luka and the grizzlies.

Giving Booker and Ayton a max should be a no brainer.

wayne prolly thought suns players were gonna be riding his **** after he said **** luka. they must have not stroked his ego enough so he got butt hurt. same probably happened to him with luka that started this in the first place.

can you blame the players tho? wayne is unrecognizable now. he looks like a 65 year old female ventrilloquist puppet with a bad dye job
Bro trying to ruin the black don’t crack motto, he been burnt out for years now.

Im more interested in the exploration of our deep seas. Atlantis might be real but we too busy looking for aliens smh.
Earth is 71% water, the probability based on numbers alone says there’s a whole lot going on underwater. Plus Antarctica is under military control why?

Folks kidding themselves thinking ayton won’t get a brinks

If you don’t think he “deserves” a max that’s a diff story
I’m more in the “don’t think he deserves it” boat but I did support Simmons getting a max soooo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just don’t know if he’s gonna put it together soon like KAT or will he just be dependent on a high level facilitator like John Collins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom