2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wiggins talks like he has baby teeth.
He does have some kind of teeth.

images.jpeg

You're team is down 0-3. You could be cheering about that, but I wouldn't be.
Your team has won three titles and their best players are in their mid-30s and two of them are starting to show it some. The Mavs haven't played meaningful basketball games in over a decade. :lol:

I'd be upset if the context wasn't as clear as it is. This is gravy for the Mavs right now. I got a decade to be upset about Luka teams flaming out if they don't continue to chip away and get better.

Series was over after game 2. You can't make 21 threes and still lose a game. Most of the time if a team makes 20+ threes then they're not only winning but it should be a blowout (see Celtics/Bucks game 7).

Warriors knew they just took the Mavs best punch and came out on top.

Your team has won three titles and their best players are in their mid-30s and two of them are starting to show it some. The Mavs haven't played meaningful basketball games in over a decade. :lol:

I'd be upset if the context wasn't as clear as it is. This is gravy for the Mavs right now. I got a decade to be upset about Luka teams flaming out if they don't continue to chip away and get better.
Put it this way, I was pissed when we lost to the Clippers in 2014. Sure I knew we had a good outlook and might make noise in the next season, but at the moment, I was pissed after we lost. The silver-lining doesn't hit me until days after losing. A lost is a lost to me.

Lol luka and Kidd gave up. Listen to their post game talks. Luka whining talking about I’m young first time in conference finals blah blah man shut up! You wouldn’t be saying that if y’all was up 3-0.

You hardheaded Dawg, you not learning nothing.

Put it this way, I was pissed when we lost to the Spurs in 2014. Sure I knew we had a good outlook and might make noise in the next season, but at the moment, I was pissed after we lost. The silver-lining doesn't hit me until days after losing. A lost is a lost to me.
Maybe this is a "i'm too old for this ****" thing for me...

But I got too many other things to stress about than getting worked up about a team that barely just saw their window start to crack open.

Luka ready to toss back a cold one and book first flight out of texas
kidd ready to hit up vegas and have a fun weekend
fans ready to ***** and moan about the cowboys

i expect a blowout gm 4

I know Otto dealt with the foot last series so he might as well rest

Getting GP2 back gonna be crucial for them moving forward

House money. What's there to really be upset about?

We're playing meaningful basketball games with a 23 year old mega-star against the greatest dynasty of this generation. You want people to be mad? :lol:

Hard to be too concerned with where we're at. Golden State's age will hit in the relative near-term. Nobody else in the West is really all that terrifying.

We're not really all that roster-locked... Just keep chipping away at it.

i hear you on the house money point, could say that the mavs over achieved making it to the WCF. but still, hella “respected” media members and folks on NT had the mavs pegged as taking this in 6. folks were riding the mavs hard after the suns series. that really house money?

speaking of the warriors age, i wouldn’t count on steph, klay and dray being out any time soon. steph’s 34 but his conditioning is elite and the splash bros play a low-impact game on offense. dynasty run could run another 4-5 years barring injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom