2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time Lebron met with a rabbi the Heat won a couple of chips. Congrats Lakers fans.

Is her middle name Rabbi? #OGMilkMan

1653314655228.png

Who would give the Warriors a bigger challenge? Miami or Boston?

I feel like Miami matches up real well with them defensively. Bam and Draymond cancel each other out too, but wouldn’t surprise me if Dray kept Bam in check.

I feel like Miami matches up real well with them defensively. Bam and Draymond cancel each other out too, but wouldn’t surprise me if Dray kept Bam in check.

On paper I'd lean Boston if everyone is healthy.

Definitely Boston due to their front court. Obviously they'd all have to be healthy. Wiggins had been playing solid, almost like Barnes in their first championship run. I don't see Smart or Brown being able to contain Steph, Poole, and Klay.

Defense would be the key for both teams

Boston probably but they would still lose in 5 or 6

I saw a guy at the airport today who had the following:

• Bald eagle with American flag tattoo
  • An American flag shirt that said 1776 and the stripes were made out of guns
  • An army fatigue hat with one of those black colored American flags that reps the cops or whatever
THIS is supposed to be a normal functioning person that I shouldn't worry is gonna do something crazy racist. OK...

• An army fatigue hat with one of those black colored American flags that reps the cops or whatever
THIS is supposed to be a normal functioning person that I shouldn't worry is gonna do something crazy racist. OK...

I pulled up behind a Toyota Tacoma with 2A stickers, the Tacoma emblem was in American flag colors, and they had the blue line American flag

I hurried up and drove past them

The group that wants people to respect the flag sure disrespect it a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom