2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tatum going to will Boston to a W tomorrow? Need a big performance outta him
I think they will, Tatum has to contribute consistently for them to even have a chance. This Heat team/Jimmy has ice running through their veins and ain't scard of ****.

Having a superstar under 25 and being in the WCF after beating 2 teams who were favored to beat you is plenty to celebrate :lol:. Policing their celebration is a little weird tbh
Fresh after a lost, couldn't be me. I'd be going home still thinking about the lost, I wouldn't be thinking of the future and all of that ****, that's for damn sure.

I heard you, but you’ve said the same thing in years it didn’t happen, so I decided to draw my own conclusions.

shrug-mj.gif

I hate to say this, and I know some folks here will be upset, but…

The Mavs are overachieving this post season. But that doesn’t take away from Luka. He’s basically a 2005-2007 Lebron.

The Mavs are a team that plays small ball, and shoots a ton of 3’s. When those shots stop falling, this (last 3 games) is what you’ll get. They don’t have a sustainable offense.

Warriors taking this is 5. And will get about 1.25 weeks off until game 1 of the Finals.

I hate to say this, and I know some folks here will be upset, but…

The Mavs are overachieving this post season. But that doesn’t take away from Luka. He’s basically a 2005-2007 Lebron.

The Mavs are a team that plays small ball, and shoots a ton of 3’s. When those shots stop falling, this (last 3 games) is what you’ll get. They don’t have a sustainable offense.

Warriors taking this is 5. And will get about 1.25 weeks off until game 1 of the Finals.
I'm a fan of basketball period, so I can't help be astounded by Doncic. The guy has alot of heart with no fear at all. I like to make fun of him whining and everything, but that's damn near every superstar these days. Doncic is a beast and can get even better, especially on the other end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom