2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tatum looked pretty good yesterday. He’d look even better if he wasn’t hellbent on taking Kobe shots
tatum was terrible. his turnovers led to gs transition and pts. couple of times where he did not finish his cuts and offense tied down.
he really going to live off being a tough shot taker/maker in this series. everytime he drove, he was begging for a foul rather than going up and finish. he's 19 years +5 and damn near 7 ft tall, go up and finish strong, absorb some contact and get to the line.

Tatum looked pretty good yesterday. He’d look even better if he wasn’t hellbent on taking Kobe shots

Nah he's usually better at getting to the rim through traffic. I think whatever is going on with his neck/shoulder is giving him some hesitancy down low.

tatum was terrible. his turnovers led to gs transition and pts. couple of times where he did not finish his cuts and offense tied down.
he really going to live off being a tough shot taker/maker in this series. everytime he drove, he was begging for a foul rather than going up and finish. he's 19 years +5 and damn near 7 ft tall, go up and finish strong, absorb some contact and get to the line.

Like the contact GPII absorbed from Jaylen Brown on the fastbreak in the 1st?

My little brother, who’s a much more casual NBA fan than me, called just now - @ 7:20 am West Coast time - to tell me how ridiculous he thinks the way Draymond is officiated is. “The refs indulge him like the parents of a spoiled child.”

I didn’t disagree, but it made me laugh that he called just for that :lol:

My little brother, who’s a much more casual NBA fan than me, called just now - @ 7:20 am West Coast time - to tell me how ridiculous he thinks the way Draymond is officiated is. “The refs indulge him like the parents of a spoiled child.”

They treat him like one of them special needs at-risk kids in middle school. Everyone gets 1 chance. The other kid gets 5 before he gets sent to the office.

Remember when guys like draymond used to be get MORE techs + fouls called on them because of their reputation? When did it become the opposite? Sheed’s rolling over in his grave watching these games.

Hearsay Amanda Show GIF - Hearsay Amanda Show Court - Discover & Share GIFs

Warriors were great last night in particular Poole and Steph but the refs were on one. Selective officiating like they pulled last night with Dray is disgusting. Ime would have been well within his right to slap fire outta Zach Zarba

Welcome to the playoffs. YALL been saying bostons physicality would be too much. Now you’re complaining

We saw horford couldn’t back down Klay. We saw Tatum trying to foul bait.

Your love of Wardell will allow you to accept poor officiating to get the result you want.

Have some shame.

The refs definitely kept the Warriors in the game in the first half
But the 2nd half was just the Celts being completely outplayed
No offense, no defense, just cardio and complaints

Agreed, it could've impacted their psyche during the second half. It was inevitable though - NBA is sports entertainment, they aren't looking for sweeps in the Finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom