2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like i said in real time. Draymond was on one. Boston didn’t respond. Draymond started the game and tied up horford. Boston should have put their timbs on from that point on. They didn’t
Boston's response to the physicality? Chucking up three after three to the tune of 46% of their shots were from deep instead of punching back and taking it to the rack to make plays. Instead they were trying to draw fouls, as Udoka said.

C's thought they were going to shoot 50% from deep once again so they decided to soften up OL

Last edited:
I was saying last night Draymond was wilding. Whatever you want to call it, it was needed energy.

I’m saying you’re wilding saying this version of the warriors was the best team ever. That was made up.
This team as in the core group has definitely been talked about as a greatest team ever

Some consider #30 a top 5 greatest ever

Why does a team with all that greatness need dirty basketball from a YouTuber to give them energy?

With Rob Williams hobbling and all momentum on the Warriors side, if Boston loses game three and if the Warriors are the more physical and aggressive team in game 3, Tatum better be texting Larry Legend instead of Kobe :lol:

With Rob Williams hobbling and all momentum on the Warriors side, if Boston loses game three and if the Warriors are the more physical and aggressive team in game 3, Tatum better be texting Larry Legend instead of Kobe :lol:

If they lose the Finals theres gonna be memes of Kobe texting JT to never wear his armband again, I guarantee it. The internet is ruthless. :lol:

Dray is indeed the habitual linestepper

Was that 2nd incident worth a double tech, yes but enough for an ejection? Nah
That’s not how the rule is interpreted

He already has a tech

Therefore if the 2nd incident is a tech

Then he has 2 techs

2 techs is an ejection

You don’t decide whether it’s a tech based on the fact he already has one or not

Curry is ahead of his time, what he is doing now will be more appreciated when his career is done sadly.
Lol Curry is anything but ahead of his time. Basketball has literally changed because of him right now. Ahead of his time is someone like Peja Stojakovic who was an amazing 3 point shooter in a heavy 2 pointer era

Draymond even admitted on SVP that he gets preferential treatment from the refs and uses it to his advantage. He’s such a clown and the refs are clowns for allowing it and letting him disrespect them like that.

The point of the the 1st tech is to discourage his bs

If he keep it up you gotta give him the 2nd tech

Not ejecting him just encourages him to keep walking the line.
All this.

No, the Brown tussle in isolation didn’t warrant an ejection, but when you consider they he already had a tech, made no effort to ease up on his complaining after AND felt comfortable enough to get into extra BS with opposing players, it definitely would have been reasonable for the refs to hit Draymond with a second tech and an ejection.

But I also agree that it was on the Celtics to adjust to the officiating and they didn’t. Then compounded things by letting it get in their heads and lead to mistakes.

Lol Curry is anything but ahead of his time. Basketball has literally changed because of him right now. Ahead of his time is someone like Peja Stojakovic who was an amazing 3 point shooter in a heavy 2 pointer era
Curry was so ahead of his time people had no choice but to catch up and he's still clearly better by #lightyears

hes still #lighyears ahead if people think its all just about being an amazing 3 point shooter
What’s curry doing now that is considered ahead of his time excluding 3’s? What is he doing now that players will be doing in 10 years that doesn’t have to do with 3 point shooting?

I don’t have a dog in the fight.

I feel Refs gave Green a longer lease last night but still not an excuse the way Celtics allowed this man to punk them like they were kids. Hortford, Brown, and Tatum didn’t want any parts of him. The way he did Williams😂

Celtics didn’t even want to make eye contact with that man when he was talking😂

Curry is ahead of his time, what he is doing now will be more appreciated when his career is done sadly.

Celtics were being ran off the 3 point line all game and instead of taking a midrange open jumper the Celtics were forcing action.

celtics’ turnovers and points in the paint were the difference between G1 and G2. warriors defense was disrupting their offense and making them over dribble into contested mid range shots and floaters. tatum and JB are getting open looks off screens but dubs were closing out hard on the others. i don’t know if it’s the GP2 effect but i wouldn’t be surprised, dude’s motor on defense is absurd.

warriors’ penetration is opening up a lot for loon, he’s under the basket by himself just waiting for that dump off once time lord helps. 2-3x a game for free points makes a huge difference.

also, is Bjelica decent on defense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom