• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn’t make 1 excuse, sir. They made playoffs at 10-7 with a flawed roster and interim HC. You want to not pick the bengals game but don’t add that DeSean dropped a walk in touchdown in 3rd Quarter.

If you don’t play, you’re not producing right? You want a “what if Derek was on the titans”, “what if AJ was healthy”, what if…we go off of actuals?

Y’all just making excuses for a dude that can’t hold on to the ball or score in the RZ. At least he can get close enough for FGs I guess.

And I didn’t say I would take AJ. I asked why wouldn’t you take Renfrow? He produced and had all the stats of a WR1, but bc he’s not 6’3 he can’t be? I answered with facts every time and y’all continue to respond like children.

Even when Waller played, your boy would miss him. 29/54 and only 2 drops. Was he inaccurate against the Bengals or do you have another excuse?

You be on here fronting like you’re some football savant who breaks down all 22 like nobody else in this thread but don’t understand the difference in Renfrow’s numbers over a true elite number 1 OUTSIDE/X receiver like AJ Brown.

I’m not even trynna diss you man. We’re all raiders fans who just want the team to be better but come on. What we need is an elite WR. That should be priority 1,2 & 3 this off-season.

If you don’t play, you’re not producing right? You want a “what if Derek was on the titans”, “what if AJ was healthy”, what if…we go off of actuals?

Y’all just making excuses for a dude that can’t hold on to the ball or score in the RZ. At least he can get close enough for FGs I guess.

And I didn’t say I would take AJ. I asked why wouldn’t you take Renfrow? He produced and had all the stats of a WR1, but bc he’s not 6’3 he can’t be? I answered with facts every time and y’all continue to respond like children.

Even when Waller played, your boy would miss him. 29/54 and only 2 drops. Was he inaccurate against the Bengals or do you have another excuse?

Huh?! What you mean with the question of "Renfrow had all the stats of a WR1 but he can't be?" HE WAS OUR WR1!! :rofl:Who is denying that?
Renfrow HAD to be, just look at the rest of our WRs...... Bryan Edwards, Zay Jones, DeSean Jackson, and some practice squad WRs. Of course Renfrow is gonna get the majority of the catches.

New season starts, are you taking Renfrow over AJ Brown as WR1? Nobody in their right mind would - and that's why people say we need to surround Carr with WR talent. It's not an excuse, it's just facts. He made it to the playoffs with this group but he should get the boot? WHAT?

Carr fanboys:

If Carr had (insert latest playmaker) he would win games
:stoneface:

If Carr had a defense like (insert best defensive unit in NFL) that allows zero points he would win games :stoneface:

If Carr had an offensive coordinator like (insert OC for high scoring QB) he would score more TDs

Show me the CarrFax:
Zero playoffs wins
8A902FDC-4AB8-4A59-8193-D2DBE4DA28ED.jpeg

Worst QB in the playoffs

8 years to prove he is above mediocre: FAILED

Last edited:
you cant tell me Tannehill is a better QB than Carr :lol: Hell, i would gladly keep Carr over Garappolo too. You put Jimmy G in a Raiders uniform and this is currently a 6 win team at best.

I remember when Stafford was on the Lions people compared Carr and Stafford as equals - average to above average QB’s in ****ty situations. Look how Stafford turned that **** around in a better organization.m

and this the best offseason thread on NT. The Carr debate will ride us into pre-season :lol: and Renfrow > AJ Brown!!!! we lit bruhs :lol:

you cant tell me Tannehill is a better QB than Carr :lol: Hell, i would gladly keep Carr over Garappolo too. You put Jimmy G in a Raiders uniform and this is currently a 6 win team at best.

I remember when Stafford was on the Lions people compared Carr and Stafford as equals - average to above average QB’s in ****ty situations. Look how Stafford turned that **** around in a better organization.m

and this the best offseason thread on NT. The Carr debate will ride us into pre-season :lol: and Renfrow > AJ Brown!!!! we lit bruhs :lol:

I was with you until you threw out that Renfrow > AJ Brown BS :rofl:
I love Renfrow, avatar check, but gimme AJ Brown :rofl:

The Carr debate has been haunting us since 2014. :lol:
Change is needed.

I was with you until you threw out that Renfrow > AJ Brown BS :rofl:
I love Renfrow, avatar check, but gimme AJ Brown :rofl:
i’m not saying i agree, i’m just saying thats where we are as a NT Raider Nation family these days :lol:

gotta give credit to ajiiiplatinum ajiiiplatinum who been holding his stance on Carr since maybe 2017 (or earlier?) :lol:

NFL needs 10 game ban for any players convicted of reckless driving offenses and automatic 1 year ban for any dwi/dui offense. Teams that sign players convicted dwi/dui after ban should lose draft picks if they get a second one. Teams and Players won't learn until they are taken off the field and hit in the pockets.

Is McDaniels trash?
i think we all just remember him mostly for his time at Denver, and since he’s under Bill Belichick at the moment, we all know anyone coming from that coaching tree is 9 times outta 10 complete trash :lol:

we bout to fumble the bag here.

Initially I was really against McDaniels (and I still kinda am) but having an offensive head coach is the route to go. This way we know our offensive scheme won’t be poached and I feel like team’s rarely poach DCs so we should be good if we kind a good option to pair with McDaniels.

Harbaugh/Fangio combo sounds amazing but I’m not sold on Harbaugh’s offense. Would he bring in Pep (who would be nice but is unproven as a NFL OC) or would be he bring in Roman who I am not a fan of. Consider he does bring in Pep and Pep does well… he would be poached quickly and who would Harbaugh go to for the offensive scheme from there?

At least with McDaniels we will have an offensive coach who can scheme and create new game plans weekly.

I believe the pats player personnel dude and McDaniels are a package deal. I don't want him or McDaniels. Hoodie has a very specific way of drafting you can't plug and play his front office guys into other organizations it's a recipe for disaster

Harbaugh interviewing with Minnesota while Mark Davis is wine and dining McDaniels is pretty much what we all expected as a member of Raider Nation, right?

Back
Top Bottom