• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don’t hold your breath on Adams even hitting free agency. He’ll get hit with the franchise tag before he hits free agency.

Other options at WR in free agency and the draft. This draft group aint too bad at WR.

We should see how much it would cost to trade for Cooks. He could be like Ruggs for us without the MOSS’d ability.

We should go WR at 22. Hoping for Burks or London.

Allen Robinson ?

All things considered (availability, cost) probably my favorite WR1 target.

Would love to grab Robinson in FA and draft either the best WR available, or someone who fits a similar profile to Cooks, instead of trading for him outright.

Cooks himself would obviously be a welcome addition alone too.

Last edited:
Top potential free agents according to NFL.com:

Some of these players won’t hit free agency, but if you’re looking at potential WR’s outside of Adams:

- Chris Godwin
- Allen Robinson
- OBJ
- Russell Gage
- Mike Williams
- JuJu

Chris/OBJ are a slight risk due to their recent injuries, and the rest I’m unsure if their “WR1” material, however any of these guys would be an upgrade to our current WR room. Even with 1 leg.

Top potential free agents according to NFL.com:

Some of these players won’t hit free agency, but if you’re looking at potential WR’s outside of Adams:

- Chris Godwin
- Allen Robinson
- OBJ
- Russell Gage
- Mike Williams
- JuJu

Chris/OBJ are a slight risk due to their recent injuries, and the rest I’m unsure if their “WR1” material, however any of these guys would be an upgrade to our current WR room. Even with 1 leg.
Give me Mike Williams or Chris Godwin. I would take a flyer on DJ Chark jr.

C4005BAE-1EB6-450F-B59D-939DF62E67C1.jpeg

0E594870-B1A9-4EA0-ACC5-F7E5BC4364ED.gif

imma just continue to be in denial until it happens.

mentally i just always expect the worse with this team. can never hope for anything good to happen to us anymore :lol:

6'4 4.26? :wow:
Sounds good on paper, but with WRs going smaller and more shifty in today's league, is being a tall DB a good thing or bad thing?

I wouldn’t rule the Raiders out of anything. I actually really like this coaching staff thats been put together…

we’ll see how this all shakes out. Gonna be interesting AF to see if the Raiders are gonna have a knee-jerk reaction to this and will wanna make a splash move now.

Back
Top Bottom