• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wouldn’t rule the Raiders out of anything. I actually really like this coaching staff thats been put together…

we’ll see how this all shakes out. Gonna be interesting AF to see if the Raiders are gonna have a knee-jerk reaction to this and will wanna make a splash move now.
They wont
Raiders owner and much of the fan base still think year 9 will be the year Carr turns it around.
Maybe when the chargers win their first or Chiefs and Broncos win their 2nd super bowl of the Carr era will they decide to finally move on.
81025BE5-4472-491B-ABD2-E9416A4DFA3C.jpeg

Listening to CARRdashians explain how Devante Adams will make Carr a super star
237A60D8-12C1-4C34-AF8B-4B4272A3F0A3.gif

Last edited:
i remember vividly where i was at when we traded for Carson Palmer.

I had 957 on the radio, just hit the toll at the Dumbarton Bridge and damn near crashed when i heard what we gave up for him :lol: **** is funny now, but that **** really ****ed me up that day/week…

From that point on i knew Hue had to go

i remember vividly where i was at when we traded for Carson Palmer.

I had 957 on the radio, just hit the toll at the Dumbarton Bridge and damn near crashed when i heard what we gave up for him :lol: **** is funny now, but that **** really ****ed me up that day/week…

From that point on i knew Hue had to go

Couldn’t believe that ****. Still can’t lol.
Campbell was playing well before the injury too :smh:
My guy D-Moe :pimp: :smh:

I do remember a TNF game against the Chargers with Carson throwing well to Denarius Moore and Michael Bush just running over the Chargers defense .. good times man watching with a bunch of Choker fans at a Yard House.

Raiders news: Las Vegas restructures contracts for Kolton Miller, Kenyan Drake​

Raiders create more than $14 million in salary-cap room.

Can’t say I see the logic here.

Why let go of a team captain and org favorite to save a few $100K?

They used FBs in New England.

I don’t understand letting Ingold go. Team captain who loves playing for the Raiders. Idk.

Maybe he doesn’t fit their athletic traits for a fb?

How many more playoff wins does Carr have than McGloin?

Who has more pro bowls and playoffs appearances? Carr or Palmer?

Hey Palmer won comeback player of the year in 2015. Maybe Carr will win it next year right?

Quote me when Carr actually takes us somewhere. So far its been 8 years of mediocrity.

65E06BDF-F238-423A-BA74-710AD10E2EDF.jpeg

D0E2E1D5-1CE0-406F-95CF-119AD1F00AEC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom