• London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1649915727542.gif

Kinda late news now, but Waller aint going nowhere:

this rumor was weird from the jump. Sounded like GB wanted it in the original trade for Adams, but couldn’t get it done for whatever reason - and then the rumor comes out a month later. No reason to move Waller if it ain’t something big in return, and we already got Adams so no point now.

From what I’ve read dude is undersized but exceptionally smart, technically skilled, and fairly athletic.

Kinda wanted to take a flyer on Malik Willis and develop him for a couple of seasons into a dynamic backup or more since he was there at 86, but can’t be mad at what looks like a sound pick.

didn’t catch the ESPN broadcast, but Mel Kiper hella
hyping him up.

I’m happy with the pick. a versatile olineman on a team that needs the depth here.

Miller, Denzel Good, Andre James, Dylan Parham and Alex Leatherwood is what we rolling with?

Still not ideal, but i think it can maintain. I’d still prefer Leatherwood at RG than at RT IMO.

Football operations side seem to be going well, but something is definitely going on in the business side of the organization. Marc Badain leavin a few months ago, and now his successor? something fishy.

Trying to look at it as "cleaning house" for a new regime but something definitely feels off.

Just want a year without some drama. And :smh: on Mark if he ignored reports.

That early bye week sucks!
really wanted to go to that Niner game buut not bout to be in that madness plus ticket prices are insane! Going to that Saints game tho. Be a nice weekend in the big easy…

Back
Top Bottom