• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Adams will not be elite without Rodgers...just glad the Raiders will be the ones stuck with the bill.
85EC7E3A-1502-41F5-90F6-6A52DCDD85AD.jpeg

:nthat:

And here I was thinking the Raiders weren't doing a damn thing while the rest of the AFC West was loading up on talent. Then all of a sudden we have Davante Adams and Chandler Jones.

Wonder how our secondary is gonna look like. I like who have as corners right now.

Gilmore/Mullen/Ya-Sin would be :nthat:
Nate Hobbs at Nickel…if Gilmore happens then suddenly we got too many CB’s :lol:

Mullen must lightweight be on the hot seat. his injury history must be a concern if they’re pressing for Gilmore like that.

Nate Hobbs at Nickel…if Gilmore happens then suddenly we got too many CB’s :lol:

Mullen must lightweight be on the hot seat. his injury history must be a concern if they’re pressing for Gilmore like that.

Was just wondering how Zieg/McDaniels feel about Mullen. He was one of the best players on D when he was healthy and I'd like to see him stay though.

I’m way more ready to move on from Abrams. If they don’t, than thats fine…but with Mathieu still available in free agency, i wouldn’t mind seeing him paired up with Moheirg

I think it would give us some good depth at CB. Gilmore and Mullen Starting. Hobbs is our nickel and Ya-Sin our dime.

DBs be dropping off quickkkkkk. They can be really good for a couple of seasons and then drastically fall off afterwards, no in-betweens. Not sure how I feel about Gilmore.

Bro I can’t believe it.
2 hall of famers in back to back days.
And one of them is DAVANTE ****ING ADAMS.
most juiced I’ve been about the nfl in years. I’m so happy man.

**** DEM PICKS

Back
Top Bottom