• Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chiefs lost.
Chargers lost.
Broncos won.

AFC West lookin like it’s an open race all a sudden:nerd::nerd:

Chargers are too banged up. Broncos aren’t that good.
Raiders have a golden opportunity. If we can split the next 2 road games. Head home with a 4-3 record. We got a lot of home games coming up.

Chargers are too banged up. Broncos aren’t that good.
Raiders have a golden opportunity. If we can split the next 2 road games. Head home with a 4-3 record. We got a lot of home games coming up.

It's almost never acknowledged in league wide media but year-to-year over the last two decades AFC West is usually one of the 2 most difficult divisions.

A golden opportunity indeed. Down year for the division and we're just good enough to maybe take advantage.

another disappointing year coming. just move to Las Vegas already

Hopefully not - but I can’t imagine it not being a elephant in the room.

I always ride with innocent until proven guilty. Details on this situation don’t look good tho.

I think the Raiders match up pretty well against the Packers. Read somewhere that even though they have a great secondary, they are susceptible to the run which is our strength. Not expecting much out of our WR’s again, especially with Williams out but we haven’t got much out of that group anyways.

Devante and Geranimo being hurt fasho helps our odds. I think Aaron Jones is hurt too, so we’ll be dealing with Jamaal Williams. Hopefully Aaron Rodgers don’t go back to his old self.

so hopefully Gruden schemed up some solid run plays, hopefully Trent miraculously plays and hopefully we catch this dub.

I think the Raiders match up pretty well against the Packers. Read somewhere that even though they have a great secondary, they are susceptible to the run which is our strength. Not expecting much out of our WR’s again, especially with Williams out but we haven’t got much out of that group anyways.

Devante and Geranimo being hurt fasho helps our odds. I think Aaron Jones is hurt too, so we’ll be dealing with Jamaal Williams.

so hopefully Gruden schemed up some solid run plays, hopefully Trent miraculously plays and hopefully we catch this dub.

Aaron Rodgers is slangin that **** right now. No pass rush. No run stopping. Not a good start to the game in the 1st Q.

hopefully they make some adjustments and tighten it up.

After a rocky start, Derek has turned it on with that latest TD drive.

I swear they went like 160 yards on that drive with all them damn penalties by Sharpe :smh: :lol:

ARod just killin it in presnap. Similar to DC, just knows how to put the offense in the best play and adjusting perfectly.

Back breaking penalties. Can’t continue to bounce back when they play like this.

Back
Top Bottom