• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m not trying to hear any of that. Gruden, Guenther, and Olsen failed the rookies on each side of the ball. Take some responsibility Mike.

John Gruden and Mike Mayock all season long:
“Now I won’t use it as an excuse...” *proceeds to drop excuse after excuse about how Covid wrecked their season like they were the only team in the nfl that had to deal with it*

Your ****ing free agent signings sucked.
Your draft picks sucked. Your coaches sucked. Where is the accountability?

Idk if y’all read that new Vic article but he said Nelly called the team out after the Dolphins game and let em have it. I got a couple of thoughts about that:

- how do we let a guy on a 1 year contract be the most passionate player/person on the team?
- where all the real captains/leaders of the team?
- oh that’s right. There are none. Paid all that money in free agency for guys that don’t give a **** about the team and just wanna get paid. I feel it but they’ll never win like that.

I’m just ****ing tired of this team. In a league that’s designed for every team to have a chance at the playoffs every couple of years, the raiders just never can get it right. I’ll never stop supporting them but it’s so ****ing frustrating that I even waste thoughts and brainpower on this ****ball franchise.

I just wanna see an upgrade on defense. PLEASE!
No lead is ever safe when watching the Raiders play. They always have your heart racing until the very end because you just expect the defense to lose the lead.

What a turnaround for Nelson Agholor. Mans was known as a butter finger in Philly and became the best WR on the Raiders.
If Nelson Agholor tells you that you suck, it probably means that you suck.

- how do we let a guy on a 1 year contract be the most passionate player/person on the team?
- where all the real captains/leaders of the team?
- oh that’s right. There are none. Paid all that money in free agency for guys that don’t give a **** about the team and just wanna get paid. I feel it but they’ll never win like that.

Honesty, I think the glitz and glamour of Vegas is gonna cause a bunch of guys to lose sight of what they came to Vegas to do.

And that’s with Covid, just imagine when everything is open and clubs/parties are poppin EVERY SINGLE DAY of the week:sick:

2016 and JDR feel like a mirage now. No pun intended.

Oh man that was a great year.
The game in week 1 against the Saints kicked off the Big D*** Energy for our season. Going for 2 to win the game instead of the XP to tie and go to OT was amazing. Unfortunately that season was also the beginning of Carr's decline after that leg injury against the Colts. Multiple Pro Bowlers that season, too. Very well could've beaten the Texans in the playoffs if we had Carr running the show instead of Conor Cook :smh: - is that guy even in the league anymore??

4B346FC6-00C7-4F71-B530-CEF0C43B8AA3.jpeg

I still like Carr :frown:. Russ is better but it's not a huge improvement to our team. Our offense was in the top 10 last year.

Upgrading the defense wouldn yield better improvements than upgrading our QB position.

Back
Top Bottom