• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I never understood why some Raiders fans care so much about the 9ers. So what? They’re not in our division or conference. **** the Chiefs though lol

You'd have to live here to understand. Pretty pompous and arrogant fan base in real life.

Didn't think I could ever root for the Chiefs, but now that the match up is set, its an easy decision.

Hope Mahommes gets a ring.

You'd have to live here to understand. Pretty pompous and arrogant fan base in real life.

Didn't think I could ever root for the Chiefs, but now that the match up is set, its an easy decision.

Hope Mahommes gets a ring.

LOL I hate that I have no team to root for this Super Bowl. I was really hoping either Aaron Rodgers or Lamar Jackson would've made it so I could root for one of them. But now that it's the KC and SF... ughhh

As a die hard Raider fan, I just can't root for division rivals unless they help our playoff chances :lol:, and I sure as hell can't root for the team across the bridge either. I do like Mahomes though.

Maybe if I bet on games I would have a team to root for :emoji_thinking:

LOL I hate that I have no team to root for this Super Bowl. I was really hoping either Aaron Rodgers or Lamar Jackson would've made it so I could root for one of them. But now that it's the KC and SF... ughhh

As a die hard Raider fan, I just can't root for division rivals unless they help our playoff chances :lol:, and I sure as hell can't root for the team across the bridge either. I do like Mahomes though.

Maybe if I bet on games I would have a team to root for :emoji_thinking:
Niners as -1.5 underdogs is tempting AF :lol:

looking forward to the draft and the schedule. I need us to actually hit on LBs this off season in the draft of FA

Our time is coming just a shame it wasnt in Oakland, tixs in Vegas gon be tough to get just like when the Knights came to Vegas but please believe that place will be rockin.

Might see a raiders game b4 a dubs game

^^^^100%
I do not want a Joe Montana Chiefs incident. That was literally our last super bowl run

We need to continue to get younger and develop what we have. Our defense needs to be #1 priority this off-season

^^^^100%
I do not want a Joe Montana Chiefs incident. That was literally our last super bowl run

We need to continue to get younger and develop what we have. Our defense needs to be #1 priority this off-season

and a WR1

Please do not sign Brady!! He’s washed. Keep Carr get better around him. Defense and a #1 wideout and we’re on our way

i agree with y'all saying it makes zero sense to sign Brady (especially at that price). but if y'all do, make room on the fan wagon. srs.

i agree with y'all saying it makes zero sense to sign Brady (especially at that price). but if y'all do, make room on the fan wagon. srs.
108F3120-6CE1-4591-AF5F-9057168A3A9B.gif

i entertain that idea of that makes we're trading DC for a 2nd round pick or better and actually drafting a QB for Brady to mentor for a year. THAT i would be ok with. i'm tired of all the DC excuses tbh. there's always SOMETHING. "well its his first year with Gruden". "well he has no WRs". "well hes top 5 in completion %". man we need wins. Mahomes bull****ted half the SB and then made the plays that count. DC would've thrown it away. the way Jimmy G played yesterday is how DC plays every game.

i entertain that idea of that makes we're trading DC for a 2nd round pick or better and actually drafting a QB for Brady to mentor for a year. THAT i would be ok with. i'm tired of all the DC excuses tbh. there's always SOMETHING. "well its his first year with Gruden". "well he has no WRs". "well hes top 5 in completion %". man we need wins. Mahomes bull****ted half the SB and then made the plays that count. DC would've thrown it away. the way Jimmy G played yesterday is how DC plays every game.

Tom Brady not going to be a Raider :lol:

I just hope KC gets complacent now and The Chargers remain the Chargers and the Broncos stay in the basement. Anyone else here find a reason to chant RAAAAAIIIDDERRRS while watching the superbowl? Or am I, my friend and ONE cousin just A-holes?

Rumor has it we’re offering Brady 2 years 60mil my god please no!! He’s washed!!! We need to stick with Carr. I still believe Carr is our guy

Rumor has it we’re offering Brady 2 years 60mil my god please no!! He’s washed!!! We need to stick with Carr. I still believe Carr is our guy

I would rather draft a QB in the 1st round. Love or Herbert with the 12 th pick.

I'm not opposed to drafting a QB. I'm also okay with keeping Carr….

Such a weird dilemma to be in with this team. I think we have way to many needs outside of the QB position though.

TJ Carrie got released today. I’m all for bringing him back if the funds look right. Put him in the slot and move Joyner to safety.

Curious to see what this team does with Karl Joseph. In all honesty, I’d rather keep Joseph over Joyner.

Back
Top Bottom