**2023 Fantasy Football Thread**

Tua
EBy2i47XkAA-iu4.jpg

Dallas DST!!! My RB1!!!

My co workers was like why you pick em over your Niners it’s coz I honestly thought Bosa wasn’t gonna sign with us so I drafted the next best defense.

Too bad I’m still gonna lose lmaooo

IMG_7395.png

Down 11 with Josh Allen, Garrett Wilson and Tyler Bass left

Down by less than a point with Allen left

I’ve seen weirder things happen

Up 16 against Dalton Kincaid left to go in my family/friends league.

Work league I lost already thanks to Burrow and no one really scoring a TD for me besides Ekler and Amon Ra :smh:

Thought I was in the clear up by a good margin before SNF. Now I need Bass to get less then 5 points tomorrow night or else I take the L.

Crazy how the Cowboys D put up that many fantasy points tonight.

Projected to have the most points for week 1 and then ended up having the lowest-score in the league. I see it's gonna be that type of year >D

Dobbins out for year. Thankfully I have Gainwell. I can plug and play.

It’s gonna be difficult trying to decide which rb is the rb to own in baltimore. Could be a Hill, could be Gus, could be MG3 or maybe even Hunt.

Dobbins out for year. Thankfully I have Gainwell. I can plug and play.

It’s gonna be difficult trying to decide which rb is the rb to own in baltimore. Could be a Hill, could be Gus, could be MG3 or maybe even Hunt.

waivers in for hunt for me. Fournette is still a FA too

I took Tyreek in both my leagues with the #2 and #4 picks. Dude said he was going for 2k receiving yards this season. When an elite player in a great situation says they are going for a record, I trust them to do it or at least get pretty damn close.

Back
Top Bottom